Oh look, a salty bitch. Chapter.3

Percy stood next to the car, duffel bag hanging over her shoulder, she pondered her next move. She could finish school at Goode high school, but she had this weird feeling about it. She wanted a new start, and don't get her wrong, Goode was amazing! It was the only place she hadn't gotten expelled from, but she just felt so empty inside. Maybe it was the memories, after all she did meet Kelly for the first time there.

So what does she do now?

Paul and mom got the last stuff into the car, and we all got in.
Percy set her bag on her lap, leaning on in like a desk. She continued to drift off in thought, while Sally was happily chattering about Alfred, and the family he lives with. Percy zoned out however. She stopped listening when her mom started talking about how her and Alfred compared cookie recipes. It's not like listening to her mom was boring, it was just that her voice calmed Percy. She was so happy she was back and for the first time in what felt like forever, she felt safe.

As Percy leaned on the bag, her breathing shallowed out, and she was taken to the realm of Hypnos.

——

Everything was white. It was like she was standing inside of a flashlight, only it was an orb?
Stuck in this void, Percy came into consciousness, and opened her eyes to the blinding world, immediately rubbing her eyes to try to adjust to the brightness, groaning slightly.

"Where the hades am I?"

She looked around the space the looked never ending. Starting to freak out, she runs her hands through her wild black hair, tugging slightly. If this is a dream she wants to wake up now.

"I believe that the right question is 'why' are you here, sister,"

Her head shot backwards, and she turned around quickly, standing in s fighting stance, reaching out for her trusty sword Riptide, she put on a smirk.

"Triton, you here to kill me?" She asked, eying her down. He was in a human form, wearing a suit. Triton wasn't known for liking mortal attire, so it bugged percy. "Or are you done being a Salty bitch?"

His face hardened for a sec, a glimpse of annoyance passing through it, he sighed.

"The..." he cleared his throat, visibly cringing at himself. "The Salty Bitch option. I came to apologize for my behavior."

Percy stood there dumbfounded. Triton, her immortal half brother that absolutely despised her,  came to apologize to her? Did he fall on his head in the last war or was she on something?

She scratched the back of her neck. "Come again?"

"I realized my jealousy towards you was unnecessary, since you are only a demigod, and so I will be father's favorite again soon enough", he paused for a moment, long enough to notice Percy raising an eyebrow. "...but furthermore your actions proved that you are worthy of being called my sister. You have brought honor to our fathers name, and so, I'd like to... try and be the- the big brother you never had. There. I said it. "

Tritons face was priceless at that moment, and Percy, despite how he treated her before couldn't help but laugh at that moment. She wiped a tear that formed at bottom of her eyes, she slowly began crying. If you would see this scene without context you'd think she's gone insane, and that this was her sanity broke, but she was actually relived. It was strange.

Triton looked taken aback by her actions, had he not apologized to her? Did he offend her somehow? What-

"I forgive you." She says, wiping away her tears. Now you might question why she would forgive him after he treated her like shit? Well, he didn't do much other than threaten her and call her names (bruh, her friends and girlfriend do that all the time.) , and it even had a reason that kind of made sense- she was Poseidon's favorite child, even though she's just a demigod, and further more she was the result of her dad cheating on his mom.