Who wants cookies? Chapter.5

"Why is it blue?"

All the faces of The members of the Jackson-blofis household (except Estelle who was sleeping) morphed into an ominous smile, making eye contact for just a second, silently agreeing to creep the fuck out of Alfred and the Waynes, and so, they just went back to eating, being successful in their mission.

They Waynes stared into the food, Alfred already eating since he helped make it- so he knows it's not poisonous, and Bruce, after seeing Alfred eat it also went to eat the blue lasagna.

"Ok then...?" Tim mumbled and hesitantly took a bite, his eyes widening, as he looked at his brothers who just stared at him expectedly. Well, his brothers minus Damian, who rolled his eyes.

"Tt. It can't be bad, pennyworth helped make it.", then he took a bite, his eyes widened just for a second as well before his 'I am an angry katana bean and I have no emotions' mask went back on, and his brothers noticed it.

Dick and Jason stared at each other for a second, and took a bite.

"It's actually really good!"Dick takes another bite. "Still don't get the blue color though."

Percy smirks and points her fork at him, "well my son,"  gaining the attention of everyone at the table. "Of course it's good, My mom made it. Just wait until you try her blue cookies! They are the best in this world!"

Jason made eye contact with Percy, challenging her silently. "They might be good, but Alfreds are better!"he pointed his knife at her.

Percy snorted. "No way that's true dead-boii.", again, what Percy said made everyone freeze, this time including the adults.she ignored the fact everything was silent and took a small bite out of her food, still not eating a lot, but smiling at the taste.

The. She felt a slap on the back of her head, looking up alarmed, she saw her mom.
"Perseus Jackson! We do not call out dead people! It's rude!" Good job Sally, now the attention is on you. She froze realizing she's surrounded by normal people, and not her usual clear sighted demigod Gang of teenagers. Paul gave her a chuckle, giving her a look that said 'good job filtering what you're saying.'

She returned a smile, winking at her husband, what made Percy snort.

Paul decided to cover for his wife. "What she meant to say is-"

Percy snapped her fingers looking Jason in the eyes, before cutting Paul off. "That my moms cookies are better than anything else, no debate."

Now it was Damians turn to scoff, giving us a mandatory "Tt."before rolling his eyes. "You are mistaken Harlot."

Bruce raised an eyebrow at his son's language. Yes, he likes calling people harlots, but he is usually more reserved around new people, keeping his ice prince persona up, then he saw the look on percy's face, who didn't seem offended at all.

"That is no way to talk to your mother."

What.

That made Sally and Paul laugh, leaving Alfred and Bruce confused.

Bruce looked at her, and then moved his gaze to dick who was way too into his blue lasagna. Their eyes met. And he sent a questioning look. Dick shrugged.

"She adopted us." He stated.

"Percy stop adopting people, we only have so much room in our apartment!" Sally said sarcastically.
That made everyone look at her, confused.

Tim interjected, horrified look on his face. "Wait. No. You were serious? I'm not going to live with you-"

"And I am married! I have a kid, you can't kidnap me!" Dick looked at her, but she clicked her tongue.