Chapter 14

December 6th, 2011. ( Later that night )

I pulled the note from my pocket and dialed the number that was on the back of one of the notes. I sighed as the phone rang. My heart pounded. This is the first time I get to talk to her. I actually get to talk to the girl I used to fantasize about during the day. I grew more and more nervous as the phone continued to ring. 

Just as I was about to hang up, a voice spoke. Her voice was sweet like candy and beautiful like a sunset. Her voice could brighten anyone's day in a heartbeat. "Hello?" she spoke. I started to speak, but just couldn't. My words were stuck in my throat, and I felt like I was about to get choked up. 

I hung up before I could literally choke. I groaned and flopped onto my bed. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. 

The next day, I walked into school to see Chresanto hugged up on Ivy. He was on her like white on rice... Nah, that's cliche. He was on her like ink on paper. My stomach twisted in disgust. It was like he was trying to get it in right there in the hall way. I shook my head and continued to my locker. 

I put in my combination and opened my locker to see a pink note sitting perfectly on top of my books in the locker. It like someone cracked open my locker just to put this note in here perfectly. 

I opened the note to see that it was, indeed, from my love. 

I got a call last night, and I was so excited at the thought that it could be you. 

When I said "Hello" no one replied. And they hung up on me which I thought was rude. 

I know it was you, Secret Admirer, so I'll let it slide.

But only this one time...

Because I know you might've gotten choked up on your words.

And you probably didn't know what to say and how to say it. 

I'm not even mad, to be honest. 

I'm in love with you, Secret Admirer, and it'll take more than you not speaking to me when we're on the phone....

To have me leave you alone. 

I just wish you would've at least said "Goodbye" before hanging up. 

Then I could imagine your voice driving me wild and showing me what's up. ;)

I was, once again, surprised by the naughty line. Damn, she's a freak. I know it's all out of love, but control yourself. I know I would fantasize about us, but never in that manner. It was always just us talking and laughing and kissing. 

I had never thought of her that way. I mean, yes, my mind would wander off sometimes, but I've never had the nerve to put those thoughts on paper. I sighed and ran my fingers through my fro before continuing to read. 

Any girl would be lucky to have you. 

Is it a crime that I just happen to be the bold one asking you...

If I can be the only one for you?

If it's a crime then go ahead and put me away... 

I'll be your prisoner. I'll be your slave. 

It's all for you.

And all because I've fallen in love with you. 

And I love this feeling. 

Say you love it too. 

❤.

I started to put the note in my locker, but it was knocked out of my hands when Chresanto bumped into me. He had Ivy under his arm and looked back at me with a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes and started to pick up the note, but someone picked it up before I could. 

She started to open it, but stopped when I halted her. "That's mine... Thanks" I took the note. Our eyes locked. Oh, shit. It's my love. "Sorry" she smiled. Jesus, I almost melted. "It's f-fine" I stuttered. She looked over my shoulder to see my locker open. 

"Are you Locker 280?" she asked. My heart dropped. "No" I answered. "Oh... Well, have you seen the guy who owns this locker?" she asked seeming disappointed that I wasn't Locker 280. 

"You just missed him" I told her. She sighed. "Damn it" she spoke out of frustration. "Well, I'll see you around..." she waited for me to tell her my name. "Jacob" I answered with a smile. She smiled back. "I'll see you around... Jacob" she winked at me before into her classroom. 

As soon as the coast was clear, I had a fanboy moment. I nearly fainted at my happiness. 

But wait a minute....

Now, she thinks Secret Admirer and Jacob are two different people... I guess it wouldn't hurt to have her think that for a while. What's the worse that could happen?