Epilogue

"Jacob!" she screamed from across the park. I opened my arms as she ran toward me. I caught her in my arms and kissed her sweetly. "I love you so much," I mumbled into her ear making her smile. "I love you too," she blushed, intertwining our fingers. I admired the diamond ring on her finger as my thumb ran against the back of her hand. She hasn't taken this ring since I've given it to her. We're going steady now :3

"I just want to thank you," I looked into her eyes. "For what?" she asked. "For accepting me for who I am," I answered. She smiled slightly while looking down. "Thank you for accepting me," she quietly spoke. We sat on a swing set and held hands for a little longer. She rested her head on my shoulder as the sun began to set. 

"It seems like yesterday when I first got that note from you," she reminisced. I smiled as a silence fell over us. "Hey, uhm, what ever happened to that Ivy girl?" she asked. "Oh, she's moved on," I answered nonchalantly. "With who?" she asked. "Chresanto," I said his name in disgust. "Well... I hope they're happy together. I'm glad she left you because if she didn't... You wouldn't be with me... The only one who truly loves you. She's an idiot for leaving you the way she did," she looked into my eyes. 

We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed to be forever. Our lips slowly gravitated toward each other, creating a more than familiar rhythm. Her fingers were entangled in my afro as I snaked my arms around her waist. I pulled her body to mine giving myself to her little by little... just the way she likes it. "Damn, Jacob. You're making me want you," she bit my bottom lip. "Come and get me then," I smirked. 

"Well, I guess we'll have to wait then," she pulled away from me. "Not for too long, hopefully," I teased. She laughed while standing. "Come on," she pulled me up. We walked around the park for a little longer before I walked her home. She hugged my torso tightly before pecking my lips. "Good night, Jakey. I'll see you tomor---". "Wait, Babe... I want to give you something," I halted her. I pulled out a necklace that I bought a couple week ago.  

She blushed as I locked it around her neck and began to whisper sweet nothings into her ear while doing so. "For my love," I smiled. "Awwe! I love it" she gushed before hugging my torso tightly. It was a necklace with half a heart on it. Engraved into the heart are my intials. "This is half... Where's the other half?" she asked. I pulled on the chain of my necklace, bringing the charm from underneath my shirt. On my half, her intials were engraved. 

She smiled broadly and kissed my lips sweetly. "I love you so much," she nearly cried. " I love you too," I kissed her forehead. There was a silence as we embraced each other. 

"Thank you... for accepting me. Thank you for everything," I held her tighter and closer.

( A/N: I know through out this whole story, I didn't reveal Jacob's love's name. The point of that was that... His love could've been anyone. Including you! You're Jacob's love! I was waiting just for this moment to tell you guys, so yeah. :) I love you guys. Stay Mindless. 

143, 

Your Mindless Writer, Yoshii. :) )