Chapter ø8

- November 30th, 2011

I walked into the school with my heart fluttering. I went toward Ivy's locker with a gift for her and a smile on my face. I sped up my walking pace until I saw Chresanto and his boys surround her. 

The bell rang causing a stampede of people to rush to their classes. It was just Ivy and Chresanto. I hid behind a wall and peaked around it to see what he was trying to do with her. 

"So... What's up with you and me?", He asked. "Nothing at all", She spoke still gathering her books from her locker. "You're not serious about that loser, are you?", He chuckled. "If you mean Jacob, then yes I am", She replied. "Look, Why you frontin'? You know you want this dick", He came closer towards her making my temper shoot up. "God, could you get any more repulsive?", She pushed him back. He bit his lip as she closed her locker. He knocked her books out of her hands. "What the fuck, Chr---". His lips crashed into hers while pushing her back against the lockers.

 "Get off me, Chresanto!", She yelled before slapping him. "Stop frontin', Ivy! We have a history" He spoke. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, we do have a history. Which means you are the past", She spoke picking up her books. 

"We really had something, Ivy", He said. "Like hell we did", She muttered. 

I decided that I had seen enough. I had heard enough also. I just want to give Ivy my gift and go to class. "Ivy---". "Hey, Ivy!", I greeted, interrupting Chresanto. "Hey, Jake", She smiled as I pulled my gift from behind my back. 

It was a small green bear holding a heart with her name on it. She smiled taking the bear. "I Love it! Thank you so much", She kissed my cheek. My insides felt fuzzy. In my peripheral vision, I saw Chresanto glaring at me. I gave a smirk as she blushed. "I'll see you after class, Jake", She smiled. "Okay", I kissed her forehead. I skipped going to my locker since I was scared with the fact that Chresanto might follow me and try to beat me up. 

After class, I stopped by my locker realizing my class was dismissed earlier than the other classes. I opened the locker to see a pink note flutter down to the floor. It had a scent of roses. I opened it to see a familiar handwriting on it. 

I'm sorry about how this all went. 

You were right, and I should've listened to your various hints. 

I gave him the very thing he wanted, and now he wants nothing to do with me.

I should've stuck with my Secret Admirer... At least you would've known how to properly love me. 

I'm sorry for never listening.

In my eyes, you'll always be a star that's glistening. 

I just hope you feel the same about me still. 

And I pray that you'll accept me just as I will. 

-- ♥.