Chapter 9

Y/n POV
The school year has almost come to an end and I couldn't be happier. Harry has been happy for the first time ever. Hermione has been not as uptight and Ron has been very happy. Draco has been keeping his distance from me but he's been saying hello to me a lot.

I was walking down the hall with Ron and Harry. We were late for DATDA so we already knew we were probably going to have detention tonight. "Come on Harry, it's not that big of a deal" I laughed. "Well you try asking someone to the ball... it's terrifying" he sighed. "Well if she says no I'm sure Hermione would want to go as friends if she doesn't have a date yet" I shrugged. "Wow real helpful" Harry rolled his eyes. "I don't suppose you have a date?" Harry nudged Ron's arm. "Not yet mate, I'm going to ask her soon though" Ron winked at me.

We turned the corner then I bumped into someone and we both dropped out stuff. "Oh I'm so sorry" I began to pick up my stuff then I looked up. "Draco.. hey" I said awkwardly. "Where are you going? We have DATDA.." I looked at him in confusion. "I was sent to look for you three." I could tell he lied. "Um you too go ahead, I have got to gather my stuff" I smiled. "Are you sure?" Ron asked as he handed me some of my gathered papers. "I'm sure" I replied.

Ron and Harry turned the corner then Draco spoke. "Look, I'm really sorry about everything... I guess I was in a horrible state and I stupidly took everything out on you. I know that was really stupid of me to do but I hope we can move past this and maybe be friends again." Draco said all of this without making eye contact.

"Well.. maybe if you work for it.." I stood up and began to walk to class. "Also.. the dance is next week.. would you go with me?" He looked very hopeful. I was about to speak then he did "I know you probably don't want to but it was worth a shot asking the prettiest girl at school, is it not?" He smiled. "I'm sorry Draco" I whispered as we stepped into class. "And where have you been Miss Diggory?" Snape questioned walking over to me and Draco. "I dropped my stuff so Ron and Harry helped me clean it up then right as we were getting to class we turned the corner and I ran into Draco and we both dropped our stuff, sorry sir." I said quietly. "Sit down you stupid girl" he hissed.

In this class in sat next to Ron. "Today you will do the reading on page 678 about the three unforgivable curses and you will write and hand in a 1000 word essay by next class, begin" Snape hissed as began to walk a round. Everyone began to open their stuff then Hermione, who sits behind me, leant in and whispered "you're lucky you didn't get in any trouble... Ron and Harry both got a weeks worth of detention" Snape quickly walked over here then slammed his book onto Hermiones desk "10 points from Gryffindor!" He hissed.

The class was silent until I noticed Ron hadn't written a single word. "Ron.. what are you doing?" I whispered. "What's it look like?" He whispered back annoyed. "You've got to get to-" "Miss Diggory! Detention!" Snape yelled. I gave Ron a looked then got back to work.

Class ended but just as my friends and I began to walk to the door Snape called for us. "Potter, Weasley and Diggory, come, Granger, you may go". We all said bye to Hermione and told her we'd meet her in the library after.

Harry, Ron and I walked over to Snapes desk and stood in front of him. "Harry and Ron, detention starts tonight and will end next Friday. Go see Hagrid tonight at 7:00. As for you Miss Diggory, you have detention tonight with Harry and Ron, get out." Snape hissed.

"At least you only got a day" Harry sighed. "Yeah, we've got to Finnish a 1000 word essay by next class too!" Ron complained. "Why didn't you start in class?" I asked. "I was... distracted." He sighed.

We made our way to the library and I sat next to Hermione and across from Ron. "Finally, Ronald, why haven't you started? We have to hand this in Monday!" Hermione said genuinely concerned. "Relax we have all weekend" Ron said. "Yeah but you have detention and you usually don't do anything until night" she argued. "She's right Ron, you need to start" I half smiled. Ron sighed then then took out his books.

It was about 5:30 so it was now time for us to head for dinner. "Y/n, did you finish?" Harmione asked as she walked with me. "Just about... have you got a date to the dance?" I questioned smiling. "Well.. Fred asked me" Harmione smiled. "Oh wow! What did you say?" I smiled. "Well, I said I'd have to talk to Ron but other then that I think I'll say yes" she smiled. "He won't care if you do, but good on you for asking first" I smiled. "Has anyone asked you?" She smiled as we sat down with the boys. They walked behind us. "Draco asked me." I said making my eyes wide. "What did you say?" Ron shot his head over to me. "I said no" I laughed. "Still waiting for the person I want to ask me" I smiled at Ron and that made him blush.

The feast quickly ended then we headed to Hagrid for detention after saying goodnight to Hermione. "What do you think he's gonna make us do?" I asked the boys. "I don't know but I bloody hope it has nothing to do with spiders" Ron shuddered. "Harry! Y/n! Ron!" Hagrid called out. "Tonight, all yer need to do is walked around the forest an plant these an uh be careful of the skrewts..." Hagrid nervously said. "Bloody hell? I thought the skrewts were gone!" Ron shouted. "Well yer see... I got babies and Dumbledore let em live in the Forrest" Hagrid smiled. "Ron yer with y/n an Harry yer with me"

Hagrid handed us some of the weird plants we had to plant then Ron and I went left and Harry and Hagrid went left.

"It's so beautiful tonight" I smiled as Ron and I planted two of the plants. "Yeah.." he said quietly. We walked around planting some of the plants for what seemed like an hour until we stopped at a very beautiful part of the Forrest. There was a small pond with glowing frogs and fish with fireflies all around us. Ron turned to me and held my hands in his, which both of our hands were covered in dirt. He looked me right in the eyes and smiled. "Y/n, you're so gorgeous" he smiled. I smiled back and looked to our feet. "Would you.. would you go to the dance with me?" He sounded very nervous. I looked up into his eyes and smiled. "Yes" I leant in and kissed him passionately and he pulled me in by my waist to deepen the kiss.

Amortentia On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara