Stark Tower

Third Person POV
"Really" Peter looks up at them, tears welling in his eyes.

"Yes. Of course Pete. Why wouldn't we want you?"Tony questions softly.

"You are the kid we have been look for!" Steve states, "So what do you say? You want to live with us?"

Tears start to flow down Peter's face. He runs to them and hugs them, "Yes! Please Yes!" A group hug is formed.

Once all the paper work is filled out and everything is sorted, Social services already checked their home to make sure it's suitable for a child months ago. They just need to find the right kid. And that kid has now been found. The make their way out.

(Ik the process takes a lot longer than this. But for the story just go with it)

They are now piling into the car, Tony driving, Steve next to him in the passenger seat and Peter in the back. Peter was staring out the window wondering how in earth he managed the get adopted, but two Avengers no less. That's when he realised.

"Sh*t" He mutters under his breath.

"Hey! Language. What's up?" Steve scolded then gently asked.

"O-oh u-umm. N-nothing. Just remember some h-homework that needs to b-be not f-for M-Monday." He gives a small smiles.

"Don't worry about that. You'll be out of school for a few days so you can settle in. Alright kid?" Tony calls out.

"A-alright"

The rest of the drive to the tower was silent and once they arrived, Peter had fallen asleep. And to say he needed it was an understatement. With being out as Spider-man, and homework and getting beaten and Nightmares, he doesn't get much sleep. He was hoping that these would be one those naps without a a Nightmare. Boy was he wrong.

Steve carried him through the compound and into the lift. That's when it began. Small whimpers escaped his lips. His face screwed up in pain. It was like he couldn't breath. For him, this Nightmare was about that building.

As Tony and Steve tried to wake him up gently, he very suddenly shot up, springing out of Steve's arms struggling to breath. Tears fell like waterfalls down his face. The feeling of him being crushed still on him. And being in a lift wasn't helping.

"Hey hey hey. Your okay. Your okay. Copy my breathing." Tony slowing grabbed Peter's hands in his, exaggerating his breathing for him to follow.

Peter was still panicking when the lift came to the floor. But he need to get out of there so he sprinted out collapsing against a wall. Trying to catch his breath. Tony crouched down in front of him again slowly calming Peter down. A few minutes later, Peter's breathing slowed down enough.

"You okay now? You wanna talk about it?" The gentle voice of Tony says.

"I-i'm f-fine." Peter shakily speaks, "I-i d-don't w-want t-to s-speak about i-it...."

"That's fine. How about we show you to your room?" Peter nods shakily.

They make it to his room. It has a large King size bed with white sheets. A desk by the window in the corner of the room. Bookshelves border the room, beanbags sit near them. Two door also occupy the room, once leading to a walk-in-wardrobe, another to a bathroom.

Once they made it too his room, Peter had finally calmed down. They left him to settle in and gave Peter their numbers so he can text them. That's when he notices something about the numbers.

Peter's POV
When I looked at the numbers that Tony and Steve gave me, I couldn't help but notice that there were very similar. That's when it clicked. Mr SI and Mr Soldier! OMG. IVE BEEN TEXTING THE FREAKING AVENGERS! WHAT!!! Hehe. I could have some fun with this!

Kid
Hey Steve
It's Peter
Just texting to make sure I go the number right.

Mr Soldier
KID!?

Kid
Hehe yep.
Apparently. But don't tell Tony.
I want him to figure out himself
(^•^)

Steve
Okay. Gotcha Pete.

Peter
Thanks Steve.

Kid
Hey Mr SI
Anything interesting happened today?

Mr SI
Yh. I had a very special day today.

Kid
Oh cool!
What did you do?

Mr SI
My Husband and I adopted

Kid
That's soooo cool!
Congratulations!

Mr SI
Thanks kid

Kid
Np (^ . ^)

Adorable kid group chat

Kid
Hey Avengers :)

Ms Nat
What do you mean.
We aren't the avengers.

Mr Hawk
I wish!
That would be soo cool!

Mr SI
What makes you think that kid

Kid
The names
Mr SI-Mr Stark
Ms Nat-Natasha
Mr Hawk-Clint
Mr Greenbean-Dr Bruce Banner
Mr Thunder-Thor
Ms Scarlet-Wanda
Mr Vis-Vision
Mr Winter-Bucky
Mr Colonel-Rhodey
Mr Soldier-Steve
Ms Pep-Pepper
Mr Wing-Sam

Avengers group chat

Tony Stank
How did he figure out?

Black Widow
I have no Idea

Peter's POV
They haven't responded to my last message so I go out to the living room to see Steve and Tony on the sofa. Tony looking confused.

"Mr Stark? Are you okay. You look confused." I ask.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine kid" He replies.

Nows my moment to act!

"If you say so Mr SI" He looks at me.

"That was? Your were? We were? What?"

"Yeah. That was kinda my reaction at first two. I only just figured out when you gave me your numbers just now. Otherwise I probably never would have figured it out." I reply.

"Wow. How odd is it that the person we adopted also happens to be the person we have been texting..."Tony said quietly

"I guess it's just mean to be." I shrug.

"So how long had you been in there. The orphanage?"

I gulp and look away, "Well I was only in there for about a week. But i've been orphaned for about 4 years. I didn't want to go into the system so I ran and lived by myself for 4 years....." The two adults looked shocked.

"How did you survive?" Steve questions, "Honestly? I have no idea. I guess I just have great friends. They helped me out a lot!"

"You should invite them over sometime. In the mean time. We should meet the Avengers and tell them who they've been texting." Tony told me.

So of we went to see the Avengers.