Chapter 12 ~ I Dont Wanna Fight

Chapter 12 ~ I Don't Wanna Fight

Kaliyah POv

- I've been spending time with tevor for awhile and I could tell Jacob was getting concerned but I didn't care he had his games and I had mine I've been seeing him hanging around some Carmel chick! What I have my suspicions ! She came in the shop when Jacob was there with me he went up to her and bought her sh*t! can You Believe THAT!! He also gave her a hug his hands on her azz and I swore I saw him kiss her neck!

Did it hurt you ask?

~ yea it hurt a little....... I lied alot, he acted like nothin happen. I also been seeing him texting! Like where The Fu*k he get a phone from! I've been tryin to call my dad for months and he didn't say nothin!!! - my problems -.-

- I was in the room making my self look good for Trevor when Jacob came in

Jacob: hey what you doin

Me: nothin

Jacob: (*grabbed my arm*) Whats that make up

Me: (*i pulled my arm back*) boy get off me!

Jacob: what's been going on with you Kaliyah I miss the old you where you was to nice to argue with me, you care and you didn't wear this stupid make up (*he took all the make up and threw it on the garbage*)

Me: JACOB!!! You think you slick!! You be all on females like I don't know!!! What's up with the phone huh? I've been trying to reach my dad for months Jacob months!! And you holding out on me what's up with that *I slapped him*

Jacob: clam that down (*he pushed me up on the wall, i fought him to let me go*)

Me: let go Jacob!!

Jacob: *soft voice* please I don't wanna fight (*slid his hand near my waist and slowly up my shirt as he kissed my neck*)

Jacob mind: I GOT HER ;)

~ DAM* he good!

Me: Jacob I'm sorry ok you can stop (*he didn't stop then he tugged on my skirt*)

Jacob: (*looked me face to face*) ok you wanna go to a party with me?

Me: Uhh sure?

Jacob: ok make your self really pretty for me, but I don't want no make up, you better than that ok

Me: ok Jacob (*he removed his hands from my body and we both began picking out clothes for this ((party))