Chapter 15 ~ Dam*

Chapter 15 ~ Dam*

Kaliyah POV

Boy: *said In my ear* if you want me to stop you can just say it ok? I don't wanna push this on you if you not ready girl *bite lip*

Me: stop teasing me lol

Boy: you can't handle what im packing

Me: oh really (*i got on top of him*)

Boy: I see you like to be in control

Me: that's just who I am ;) (*we both smiled at each other until we herd a bang on the door*)

Voice: open up!!!!

Me: I jumped off and slid my pants and top items back on and he did the same, he opened The door and it was Jacob

Boy: dude what's up

Jacob: what's up? What up! Yall azz has been in here for more then 30 minutes that's what's up

Boy: yo cool it bro

Jacob: naw don't tell me what to do (*he pushed the boy into the wall and punched him the the face*)

Me: Jacob stop now! (*i grabed Jacob and threw him on the ground next thing you know everyone in the party was fighting and I found my self giving Camille around or two until police busted in and took Jacob out and some other boys! Come to find out there was drug possession in the building so in speaking terms we were all screwed!..

(*i was forcefully leaning on the head of the police car by a male police officer*)

Me: I can call this in on you sir!! A women is suppose to be handing girls !! Not a man

Police: you a little cutie pie aren't you

Me: oh yes that's right anything you say can and will be used against me!

Police: you a smart little thing huh (*he slammed my head down on the hood hard*)

-Jacob came out and they had him on another car

Police 2: ohhhh Jacob Jacob Jacob! Looks like your alive after all huh?

Me: what?

Police 2: we are finally are gonna take you to where you was suppose to be in the first place

Me: what y'all talking about!

Police: you got a smart mouth! What were you doing with that boy back there any way pretty girl!

Me: what! What! Hecky naw you are not suppose to say things like that to me at all!

Police: you don't know what I will do to you

Jacob: don't talk to her like that

Police: can't believe you care about this stupid B*tch!

Me: what you call me?

Police: looks like miss pretty thing needs a lesson from a real man (*he pulled me up my hands still trapped in hand cuffs and he led me back down stairs to the room me and blue eyes were in*)

Me: get me out of here you purve !!

Police: (*he unbutton his pants*) you gone learn from a real man what it feels like! You wanna go out her and be a prostitute!! Huh little girl?! Well I'm daddy now!

Me: 0,0 (*this man is gonna rape me*) HELP!!!!!! Jacob!!!!! Help me (*i looked up and felt an giant fist to the face and I was out cold*)