Prolouge

Hey guys. I really hope you like this story. Shoutout to @Lili040812 !

Marinette is treated like a princess in the Order of the Guardians. Damian is like a prince of the League of Assassins. Marinette is kind. Damian is harsh. Marinette is an angel. Damian is a demon. They are complete opposites, but they've loved each other since they met, even though they didn't know what the feeling was at the time. They are both very. Very. Deadly.

The first time they met, was when they were on a mission to LA at the age of 5. Damian was sent to frame a man for arson, while Marinette was sent to break another out of jail. Their innocence was just so compelling. That's when they met. They became friends, and because they completed their tasks so quickly, they had time to spend with each other. They were able to safely steal some satellite phones, and were able to contact each other. (Don't ask where they stole them from, just go along with the story...)

They discussed all of their missions with each other, but what Marinette didn't know, was there was one man that heard their conversation. Fu. He's Marinette's grandfather, and the head of the Order of the Guardians. The Order and the League were half allies. They will sometimes help each other, but will also stab you in the back if they come across a better offer. So, Fu did approve of their friendship, and even thought that if they were to become more than friends, that would be beneficial. Though, he won't force his only granddaughter into a relationship like that. But if the League were to find out, they would probably find a way to sneak past their forces, and kidnap Marinette for their own personal gain. Well, that's what the League of Assassins do most of the time anyway.

One day at the age of six, Marinette found out that she will be the next Guardian. So, she got all of the Miraculous jewels surgically placed next to her heart for safe keeping. The kwamis would be able to come in and out as they pleased. Marinette could also summon the jewels out of her, but the prosess would take about five minutes instead of immediately. On the same day as the surgery, Marinette also found out that she was the true holder of the Ladybug Miraculous, one of the most powerful ones in the universe. Tikki, the goddess of creation, made Marinette a gift. She knew of her secret crush on Damian, and made her a microscopic ear piece. So then, if they wanted to talk on the phone, Marinette just had to say 'Phone Out' and it would call Damian's. It came in handy.

At the age of seven, Marinette was sent to Paris to retrieve two lost miraculouses. She was told it would be one of her longest missions. It could last up to years. In the meantime, her cover story was that she has been in foster care her whole life, and her name was Sarah Mason. Then, she was sent to Tom and Sabine to take care of her. Marinette still talked to Damian everyday, but privacy was limited. So, she had to always go out on her balcony to talk.

Damian, on the other hand, was being sent to his father because the League had fallen. He was facing the troubles of being, what the others call, "civilized."

At the age of thirteen, was when he discovered what the girls at his school were. It is also when he made his first friend since he came to Gotham. Jonathan. He's Superman's son, and he sees a lot of him since his father is the one and only Batman. Jon still doesn't know about Marinette, but when he uses his superhearing, sometimes he hears Damian talking to her. It drives him crazy that he has to be around angry Damian, while she gets to be around a happy Damian. Though he won't admit it, he is jealous.

Marinette has had a good time in Paris, mostly not in Paris, just teleporting to Gotham to be with Damian. During her time with the Guardians, she has learned many languages...including French. Not many, but just enough to go on all of her missions. She has mastered French, and Sabine and Tom were surprised, since they heard she was from the other side of the world. At the beginning of her stay at Paris, she would play up an accent, but slowly eased into it.

When the duo turned eleven was when all of the chaos started. Hawkmoth, a man with one of the miraculouses Marinette was sent to collect, was terrorizing the city. Marinette was also suspecting that he also had the other one too. Her suspicions were confirmed when Mayura made an appearance. What's the worst part, you ask? Well, no one in the city is allowed to have any type of negative emotions.

Damian is really mad at that part. And he isn't really allowed to tell anyone about it (per his rules) either. Marinette visits all of the time, and Damian is surprised his brothers haven't came into the room. When she visits, Damian takes her places as long as he's sure no one is where they are. He has a reputation to uphold. Besides, they like to spend time alone together.

And when they turned twelve was when they realized they loved each other. They would both blush and never look each other in the eye. I know, it's weird for Damian to blush because of a girl, but it happened. Marinette was the one who said the words. That day was full of giggles from Marinette, and chuckles from Damian (I know), on how stupid they were acting about it. That was the day they made it official....

When they were thirteen, Lila strikes...and it didn't end well.....