Chapter 8

I literally just searched up my school on YouTube, and watched all of the old videos. Then I saw one of my teachers on there, then I realized that....I was 4 when the video was taken. And SHE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME! HOW?! How is that fricking possible?! I was 4 when that was taken! Don't tell her I said this, even though you don't have any way to. Ok, I'm just going to get on with the story now. I need some more coffee. (Author just took typing break to go get coffee.)

Marinette's POV

I woke up and didn't see Damian anywhere. He left a note that said 'call me when you wake up.'

I did as told, and he picked up immediately. "Why are you gone?"

"Oh, I just wanted to spend some time with Jon before he killed me." I heard a silent 'What?' In the background, but I think he just brushed it off. "Do you want me to bring him to you? I just didn't want to do anything you weren't comfortable with."

"Sure, and Damian. He isn't going to kill you, he doesn't even know I exist."

I could hear Jon in the background and he was confused. "Who are you taking to? And why am I going to kill you again?"

"You'll see," I heard Damian say, his voice away from the phone. "Bye, Angel," he said before he hung up. I just awkwardly waited in his bedroom for the two to enter. I guess Jon was more eager than anticipated, because the two were at the front of Damian's door about two seconds later. They entered, and Jon was just as friendly as Damian described him to be. He wanted to give me a hug before he even knew my name. "So..." Damian started, "Go on, tell him." I glared at my boyfriend. "What? It's not like I'm going to tell him!"

"Tell me what?"

I sighed. "Well..." I started.

"Well?"

"You know, how Damian is from the League of Assassins?"

"You are?" He guessed.

"Not exactly..." He gave me a look. "I'm from the Order of the Guardians. Damian and I met on a mission when we were really little. Anyway, my mom has some....alike tendencies with Thalia. She was really secretive about who my father was, not wanting me or my grandfather to know. She told me yesterday...and...uh."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Well..."

"Well?"

"She said he's Clark Kent, and I believe her. My mother is many things, but she isn't a liar. Plus," I then wobbly floated upward about an inch off the ground.

Jon's eyes went wide, then he had an excited smile on his face. "I HAVE A SISTER!" he screamed, extremely excited. "I HAVE A SISTER! I HAVE A SISTER! I HAVE A SISTER!....Wait...I HAVE A SISTER!" Then he looked over at Damian, "Hold on! Is this why you thought I was going to kill you? Welp! You were wrong. I ship it." He then put an arm around each one of us in a flash, and said, "This is so exciting!"

"Well..." Damian started. "I wasn't expecting this reaction."

"Me neither," I said, turning purple from not receiving enough air. "Jon, can you let go please?"

"Oh, sorry," he said, letting go. "So, when are you going to tell dad?"

"Wouldn't he already know from...super-hearing?"

"Yeah...he promised not to do that anymore."

"Well, that's why I told you first. It was easy to talk to you, though Damian. So, will you help me talk to your- our dad?"

"Sure!" he beamed. I smiled at his words. Damian went around Jon, to me.

"I'm glad Jon doesn't want to end my life," he whispered.

"Me too," I whispered back, knowing full-well Jon could hear. "OH! I need to tell Chloe! She is going to freak!"

"Who?" Jon asked.

"She's my best friend that knows everything except for what I found out last night."

"Oh, well, give me your number so we can text," he said. I pulled out my phone, and inserted what he told me his number was. Then I texted him random numbers so he knew it was my phone and opened a portal using the power I inherited from Kalkki.

"How did you do that?!" He asked in surprise. "Where does it lead?!"

"You have eyes, that's the Eiffel Tower isn't it?" I said as I hopped through the portal and closed it behind me. I snickered as I headed to Chloe's hotel.

Jon's POV

Ok, I just found out I have a sister, she opened a portal to Paris, then I remembered...She didn't even tell me her name. She didn't even tell me her name! And yes! That is what is going throughout my head right now even though I found out she could open a portal to the other side of the world. Though, that problem could be fixed easily, "Damian," I said. "What's my sister's name?"

"Marinette. Marinette Fu."

Marinette's POV

When I knocked on Chloe's door, I was disguised so no one would recognize me. She opened it, and I smiled. "I thought- Oh right, your cover story. Come in," she said, excited. "Tell me what's been going on?"

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, I need to tell you something, and you can't tell anyone! Like, you have to NEVER tell anyone because it has something to do with secret identities, but not ours and-"

"Ok, just tell me! Stop rambling!"

"Did I tell you about Damian? At out sleepover?"

"Who?"

"I guess not," I said barely above a whisper. "Ok, well I'm talking about Damian Wayne. He's my boyfriend and-" Right then, Chloe erupted into laughter. "What?"

"Of course he is!" She said, laughing harder. "Lila just wants everything you have!" She laughed even more.

"She didn't..." I started.

"She did!" She laughed.

"We can laugh about that later," I chuckled, "But there is something totally crazier than all of this." Chloe gave me a look to continue. "Well, his best friend is Jonathan Kent. My mom told me who my father was the other night, and, uh, she said he was his dad. So I have two brothers, and it's just so freaking crazy! And also," I said. Then I signed, knowing he could possibly hear me, "Clark Kent is Superman. That means I'm half kryptonian." Then I did what I showed Jon: barely floating off the ground. I went back to talking, "I don't really know how to control my powers though."

Then I looked at Chloe's shocked expression. "Woah," was all she said as she looked at me.

"'Woah' is right. I can't believe it either!" I said, really excited that I have powers (other than my miraculous powers of course).

"Yeah, that is pretty crazy."

"So, now that I vented all of that out, is there anything new with you?"

"Actually, yeah. We're going on a class trip. It's a surprise though, so we don't know where we are going yet."

"Cool," I said, happy for Chloe. But I have to say, I wish she were able to transfer out of that terrible class and make some friends.

Word Count: 1210