Two Brothers

Okay let's do this one last time!
My name is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for ten years I've been the one and only Spider-Man! I'm pretty sure you know the rest.
I saved a bunch of people, fell in love, saved the city...
Then I saved the city again! Again, and again, and... again. Look I'm a comic book, a cereal, I've got a Christmas album, an excellent theme song...

 Look I'm a comic book, a cereal, I've got a Christmas album, an excellent theme song

And a uh... so so popsicle... I mean I've looked worse! But after everything I still love being Spider-Man, who wouldn't! Because no matter how many hits I take, I always find a way to come back!
There's only one Spider-Man!
And you're looking at him...

🎵Needless to say, I keep her in check
She was a bad-bad, nevertheless
Callin' it quits now, baby, I'm a wreck
Crash at my place, baby, you're a wreck🎵

As you and Miles were drawing stickers, you both were singing SunFlower by
Post Melon and Sway Lea (Post Malone and Swae Lee) it was both you and Miles' favorite song. When both of you were on the Chorus your Dad (Jefferson Davis) yells out to you both.

Dad: MILES, Y/N!
Y/N and Miles: Yeah?
Dad: are you ready for school?
Y/N and Miles: yeah...

You both completely forgot that you were going to a new school today! You both quickly packed up your stuff in an unorganized way and quickly put on your uniforms.

Y/N: Where's my phone?!
Miles: Found it, have you seen my laptop?
Y/N: No I haven't
Dad: Here ya go Miles.

Dad handed him his laptop. Rio Morales, Mom, then shouted to you both that you had to go. You both shouted back in a minute.

As you both were about to leave, your Mom was kissing you both on the cheek before you left. "Mom we gotta go!" You said. "In a minute!" She said recalling what you both said inside. You both then said bye and left to go school

On the way there you both walked past your old school and saw some familiar faces. You both said hi to everyone but one girl, Rose, said to Miles that she missed him. "What do mean you miss me I still live here! Wait you miss me?" Miles said blushing a bit.

Y/N: Oooooooh
Miles: Shut up
Y/N: Come on she clearly likes you!
Miles: I said shut up
Y/N: Alright Alri-*COUGH COUGH*
Miles: Hey man you good? Are you sick again?
Y/N: nah nah I'm fine.

You did feel a bit sick. For a long time you've had this weird seasonal sickness. You and your foster family can't figure it out. Every time you go to the doctor they say you're fine and can't find anything wrong. But you don't care and just go with it.

You both started slapping stickers that you both had drawn before you left home on random objects that passed you by, but then Miles tripped on his shoe laces. He tripped in front of what just so happens to be your Dad's cop car.

You both were forced to drive in your Dad's car. You had a conversation about how he saw you both putting stickers signs and mailboxes, and how he he just hates Spider-Man.

Your Dad pulls up to Visions Academy, your new school, you, Miles, and your dad had an argument about this new school. You both finally got out of the car.

Dad: I love you both
Miles: Yeah we know Dad
Y/N: See you Friday

As you both were walking in, you were interrupted by the sound of a cop car's inner com

Dad: you gotta say I love you back.
Y/N: Seriously Dad
Dad: I wanna hear it
Miles: You want us to say it
Dad: "I love you Dad"
Y/N: LOOK AT THIS PLACE!
Dad: "Dad, I love you."

You both huff in embarrassment and anger

Y/N and Miles: Dad, I love you.
Dad: That's a copy! Tie your shoes Miles!

Not a great start to a new school at all! You both try to ignore it and head to your classes.