The End

Gwen's POV
I've been waiting for ten minutes now and Y/N isn't here yet. I was sitting in my room where the Portal spat me out, waiting anxiously for Y/N to get here. I begin to get worried that something happened to him or that he didn't make it.

Suddenly a portal opened and I hear a faint scream coming from it. Y/N shot out of the portal and crashed into me.

Y/N: Ow, are you okay?
Gwen: Yeah... I think so.

Once I was about to stand up I realized that Y/N was right on top of me. I can feel my face begin to get really hot and red. Y/N noticed this and started teasing me for it.

Y/N: Hey baby...
Gwen: S-Shut up!

Y/N laughed and finally got off of me. I'm just glad he's finally home, with me. I can't wait for what the future holds.

Miles POV

I was resting in bed and was listening to my favorite song on my headphones, Sunflower. While I was listening to it I heard a faint voice calling my name.

???: miles... Miles!

I looked up and saw a portal above me. Inside the portal had two familiar faces.

Y/N: You got a minute?

A/N: WOW! Thank you all so much for the support. I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope I get to write more. Thanks so much and I will see you again soon!