Making an entrance

You and the "Spider-Gang" were sitting on a bus, conserving energy like Pete taught you to do before infiltrating Alchemax. Once you had gotten close enough to Fisk Tower, you all got off and swung to a nearby crane.

Penni used her robot make a spotlight, telling us where to look.

Penni: King-Pin has a private elevator going from the penthouse to the collider below.
Noir: Doesn't count having an audience.

You all swung to the top of the building which had a large window as the roof. You all looked inside and to your surprise it seemed to be a ceremony honoring this dimension's Spider-Man, and King-Pin was hosting it!

Everyone: You gotta be kidding me!
King-Pin: Thank you all for joining me in honoring Spider-Man. He and I were very close...
Gwen: What a pig
Spider-Pig: I'm... Right... Here!

Then Noir noticed something. All of the waitresses were wearing Spider-Man masks and fancy clothing.

Noir: It's some poor taste but... it can't be that easy.

Time skip 5 minutes

Noir: It's that easy!

All of you were literally hiding in plain sight. You all had bow ties on and Penni was inside of her robot which was disguised as a moving table by being covered by a cloth. As you made you way to the elevator that Penni mentioned, King-Pin mentioned that Mary Jane was here and Peter immediately saw her after hearing that. He had gotten distracted and Gwen tried to snap him out of it.

Gwen: Pay attention! It's not you MJ Peter.
Peter: I'm sorry I'll be right back.

Peter grabbed the table and tried to move it towards MJ. Gwen was stopping him from going any further and tried talking to him.

Gwen: Look I've been there. You gotta move on buddy.
Peter: It'll be one second okay- OH!
MJ: Hello.

MJ was right in front of him and Peter was almost in shock.

Peter: Oh wow...
MJ:Uh I was just wondering if we could have more bread at table twelve.
Peter: .......Yeah

You and Gwen were more annoyed at this point mostly because he was wasting time.

Peter: I wasn't there when you needed me...
MJ: um okay
Peter: I didn't even try.
MJ: Oh it's okay it's just bread.
Peter: I know I could do better! If just had another chance to give you...

Peter realized what he was doing, and noticed that he was creeping her out. So he said the first thing that came to mind that wouldn't quite weird her out anymore.

Peter: the bread... that you deserve...
MJ: Are you okay?
Y/N: Ma'am we'll take care of the bread right now!
MJ: Okay nice talking to you.

You began to walk away and Peter just looked dazed.

Y/N: Are you okay?
Peter: Oh yeah definitely...
Y/N: Good because we are not getting any bread.

Time skip

You and the Spider-Gang were getting closer to the collider and as you were you heard a voice saying a count to activate the collider. When you all finally arrived at the collider it had just been activated. You all began to glitch due to its activation, and although it still hurt, the amount of pain was different each time.

Peter: Ā̵̞̭̻r̶̳̬̰̈̕ǧ̸͔͕̠̣h̵̡̖̼̮̟̲͌̈̏̋́͝!̴̡͍̥̠͚̉̚

Y/N: Pete, you know I can do it for you you know.maybe I'll be able to hold on a bit longer since I've been in this dimension longer than you.
Peter: No it's okay... I've made up my mind.

You all swung up to the ceiling of the large room and while you were up there Peter told you all what he will do

Peter: I'll put the goober in and take control of the beam! After your gone I'll blow it up... good luck guys.

He opened the panel and as he was about to put the goober in, all of your spider-senses went off.

Gwen: They know we're here.

Peter was about to insert the goober but heard a familiar popping sound. He looked up and saw green tentacle emerging. He tried to put the goober in before he was stopped, but before he could a tentacle grabbed his arm and threw him out of the way as he heard a familiar voice.

Doc Oc: Nice to see you again Peter!

You immediately swung in to help Peter and fought off Doc Oc. While the three of you were fighting, guards had showed up to get rid of the arachnids, and began shooting at them which kept them busy.

Peter was being held by one of the tentacles and struggled to put in the goober in the process.

Peter: Why is it always difficult?!

Peter was thrown out of the way again and dropped the goober. You immediately caught it and saw this as your chance to finally take over the collider.

Doc Oc: Where do you think you're going?

Doc Oc wrapped a tentacle around your torso, keep your arms still, and around your neck, choking you.

Doc Oc: Any last words?
Y/N: Can I get a Minute to think about? You have a pen?
Doc Oc: Tsk, Goodbye
Spider-boy...

She tightened her grip as she mocked you. Suddenly her tentacle rolled into a fist and punched her in the face. This confused you and Doc Oc. She looked around trying to make sense of what just happened, then she got hit in the face again.

Doc Oc: ARGH! Who did that!?

She got hit multiple times by this unseeable being. Webs had suddenly appeared, and with your eyes you followed where they came from. Out of nowhere appeared Miles in a flashy new suit  and swinging in about to make one final punch at Doc Oc as electricity surrounds his fist.

Y/N: Miles?