No Ballroom! Just Dance!

Noir: This... purple!
Spider-pig: No
Noir: Blue?
Spider-Pig: No!

Penni had finally finished the new Goober and gave it to Peter. Gwen was more focused on where you and Miles were, mostly you. She didn't expect you to be gone for this long.

Gwen: Has anyone heard from
Y/N or Miles
Peter: Look they're just clearing their heads I know them. I guarantee you that they'll come through that door, recharged and ready to fight.

Just as he said Miles came bursting through the door in distress.

Peter: Hey where've you been
Miles: My uncle! He-He's the Prowler. He works for King-Pin he tried to kill me!
Noir: This is a pretty hard core origin story!
Gwen: We're you followed?
Miles: No... No I don't think so.

All of a sudden all of their spider senses went off and you crashed through a window.

Y/N: We were followed!

The front bashes open revealing Doc Oc with an evil smile on her face.

Doc Oc: Nice place, real Homey
Miles: I guess I was followed

Everyone except Peter and Gwen were disappointed in you both, but they bigger things to focus on.

Peter: Get outta here kid!

Miles tried to leave but was stopped by tombstone blocking his way.

Tombstone: You messed up big time kid, very sloppy!

Behind him was what looked like a cyborg scorpion. And for some reason he was speaking Spanish.

Peter: Let me guess, you're scorpion? Well we're the spider... Uh gang!
Aunt May: Would you mind taking this outside?
Noir: We don't pick the ballroom we just dance!

Doc Oc noticed the goober hanging by Peter's neck and tried to grab it, which caused all of them to start fighting. The Goober was flying everywhere, being grabbed and dropped by everyone. Soon enough it fell into your hands and immediately after grabbing it, your spider-sense went off. The Prowler was here and he was looking for you. He crashed through a window, and stood in front of you. Peter slung a web and snatched the goober from you.

Peter: I got this bud. Leave the kid alone!

Peter tackled him and and they both began to fight. Soon enough Peter dropped the Goober and you picked it up. The Prowler noticed this and tackled you through the wall and into another house!

His claws neared your face, you kicked him in the chest knocking him back. He looked towards you only to see that you were gone. Suddenly he got hit in the face, he thrashed at the air to hit was attacking him, but saw nothing. Prowler was hit from behind, and thrashed the air again. This went for awhile before he realized that you were invisible. He changed his vision to heat-signature, and immediately saw you about to punch him in the face.

He grabbed your fist, and punched you in the chest, launching you to a wall.

Prowler: Don't be stupid Y/N hand it over, NOW!

He tried to grab the goober from your hand, but you took hold of his wrist and shoved him away. You tried to leave the house you were fight in, but Prowler grabbed your leg and literally threw you through the roof. You landed on top of the house as the Prowler crashed through the roof and grabbing your neck while tackling you to the edge of the roof.

The Prowler: No where left to run Y/N.

He readied his claw and was about to attack, but was interrupted by King-Pin speaking to him through an ear piece.

King-Pin: Take off his mask. I wanna see another Spider-Man die.

Prowler proceeded to do so revealing you face. As he was about to attack, he realized what he was doing. He was about kill his own family. He paused and all you could say with the little breath you had from him choking you was...

Y/N: please uncle Aaron...

He looked in your eyes. He moved his claw to your face. You flinched at the possible pain he would cause, but instead he grabbed your mask and pulled it down on your face. He let you go and stepped back with his hands up.

You felt relieved, Uncle Aaron had finally come to his senses. A little smile of relief grew on your face. But then...

BANG!