The Academy Hospital

SEAN
(10 YEARS LATER)

Today was a nice warm perfect day. I had the morning off and the guys thought we all hang out with our girlfriends, have brunch at our new home. A mini mansion that was about 20 minutes from my work. I had my own little private practice next to the academy hospital.

The place was shared between me, Owen, Victor and Gabriel. Tho others had their own little apartments, some even room together. But we made sure we were all in good distance.

I was getting ready in my bathroom when I got a text from Sarah. We met a couple months ago at the hospital. She worked with child services and such a good person. She said she was almost here. She carpooled with Kota and his girlfriend Alexa.

I texted her back that I'll be down to greet them. The food was ready thanks to North and Lukes cooking. Everything was set up like a buffet in a nice restaurant. I hurried and put deodorant on and made my way downstairs.

I went outside and waited for them to arrive, Silas, and Nathan came in his truck. They had their girlfriends with them too. Tiffany and Natalie. Luke  girl was name Summer, Norths girl was name Katlyn. Owen actually held a girl a little longer than us and her name was Alicia. Victor had Eva and Gabriel had Shay.

I lost contact with Sang 10 years ago. She didn't text or call me back. I worried she found someone else and didn't know how to tell me, but also I worried about her home life. She needed someone and I couldn't be there for her. When a year passed and I had some time, I actually went back to see if she was still there. I was wrong.

I tried to have someone help me find her, but no such luck. I hoped nothing happened to her. From there I always tried to look for clues in where she might have went. I even search for her family. When I turned 19 I found her step mothers name in an obituary in Illinois.

When I secretly went up there to find out more, well....I found out less. Sangs father left he had a new family and seemed happier than he did. Her sister had a small house to herself, she work in a local grocery store as a clerk. That was it. No sign of Sang.

Over the years I tortured myself over her. The guys noticed but I still didn't tell them about her. Finally Owen had enough and set me up and I went on a couple dates since then. Now we all seemed pretty happy and our relationships with the girls were going well.

I knew Sang was probably doing well for herself and I wish that for her, wherever she may be. I guess I was just too young to believe in something as true love. I'm a gown man now and I needed to live the life I wanted.

I greeted Kota and his girl then threw my arm around Sarah's waist giving her a kiss. "Hi sweetie. How's your morning going so far?"

"Good. What about you?" I grabbed her hand and laced them with mine. We walked inside and I told her about my morning. Everyone was here and North said the food was ready. We all got in line and served ourselves. I got some juice for me and Sarah, we sat next to Owen and Alicia.

We all talked about different things made jokes and then slowly separated from the girls to have girl talk. We went outside and talked near the pool. We had a pool table out here for the summer and the guys started a game as the rest of us watch.

The topic switched to football and sports then the last assignment we went on with the Toma team. They had a girlfriend they shared, but she left them to be with a billionaire. I've seen them date again but nothing serious. They just wanted to have fun for thier nights.