Miss Heartbreaker

OWEN

The girls arrived and we greeted them in. It was a bit awkward not seeing Miss Taulle and Miss Pierce among the ladies. They've been keeping their mouths shut about the break ups and gossiping more about the new bird.

"Mrs. Camella says she got fired from her old job. Apparently sleeping with half the attendings only gets you so far."

"I heard that she looks like a little girl, attracting pedophiles everywhere. The woman in her old neighborhood suggested she'd get kick out before unwanted attentions comes around their children."

"One of the councils said she's a lost cause and only took her in out of pity. Academy helps with what they can."

"She's a stripper. I heard Brandon and Marc brought her back from the club and she's hoping for some sugar daddy's."

"She's going to fuck up the Toma team and what they have. I don't like it."

Well I guess I know what they think about this girl they haven't met before. Glad Alicia didn't say anything, although she didn't disagree with any of them either. I walked past the kitchen where the ladies were and I over heard, I came down from my office making sure I had the file I needed to give Mr. Toma before they leave.

The guys were outside again playing a game of pool. Just as I was about to ask Mr. Lee something, the door bell rang and I turned around to answer it. I found Alicia there waiting for me. I raised an eyebrow at her, she gave me a sweet smile.

I heard the others gather in the living room behind me. I opened the door and met with dark eyes staring back at me. "Mr. Toma, thank you for coming. Please make yourselves at home." I gestured towards the living room.

"Mr. Blackbourne. Let me introduce you to our guest that's been staying with us. This is Sang Sorenson." He moved aside and gestured to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. My eyes widen at the sight of her. She was small, I would have never guess she was hiding right behind him.

"Hi. Thank you for welcoming us into your home. It's lovely." Her voice was sweet. Her bright green eyes are what drove me. Sadness was held behind them, something I've seen in all of my brothers. Her hair was multiple colors of blonde, I couldn't tell if it was dyed recently. She was petit, had curves in all the right places. Her heart shaped face was perfect along with the cute button nose and full lips. But her blush made everything about her admirable.

I watched her stupidly before schooling my features. "Hello, I'm Alicia. Owen's girlfriend. Come in, come in. It's so nice to meet you Sang. We've heard so much about you!" Amelia all but gushed out.

"Like what?" Sang asked and I froze. Wondering what Alicia was going to say. Sang caught her off guard with the question, I was too. Sang looked curious as to what was being said about her. Her face showed a bit of worry before she masked it. Interesting.

"Oh, it's not that much actually. Just that your new to town and work in the medical field." Alicia thought to take Sangs arm and drag her into the next room where everyone froze over.

I watched everyone's faces as they set eyes on her. My brothers were shocked, some staring like she was something unreal. She was stunning, and what am I thinking?! I faced the Mr. Toma and his team to get a read off. Adoration filled their eyes. They didn't even care looking or saying anything to anyone else.