Prologue

Y/n, known as the #1 villain in the world. The cruel, brutal, merci land more. His wrath can't be stopped until he achieves what he wants. You guys must think it's revenge or he has some promise, right? And maybe he must do something so the world is safe?

The answer is boring. You read it right? Boring. He is doing all of this because he is bored for no reason. He kills people, corrupts people, makes a follower, or makes a cult where they see him as a God. He even gains a few people that swear to help him. They are known as Joseph, Alpha, Vera, and Alex. All of this made him bored with Humanity.

They begin to help him do whatever he wants. Killing people, commit genocide, burn some buildings, commit genocide, make a dead game, commit genocide, and commit genocide again! Did I say commit genocide? Yes, they commit genocide many times.

One day, Y/n bored and created a power, he named them Herrscher, Or honkai core whatever. He spread them across the planets and waited for some idiot to take the core and used them. He even makes some beasts so the user of Herrscher can use the beast to achieve their goal.

There was a time he made a weapon battleship, he named them Shipgirl, he used some cube cores he found in a trash bin and created them by using the cube. There are many nations he created, but the nation that he focused on is Eagles Union, Royal Navy, Iron blood, And Sakura Empire. There he always uses them as a weapon to kill people for no reason.

But one day, they betrayed him. They found a new place for them and began to hire a commander to command them a gacha game where the protagonist must command their friend/troop to fight the enemy or tell them what they need to do. If you are being betrayed, you will be sad, but Y/n don't. He doesn't even want to cry or be heartbroken.

He brings out the cube he used to create the ship girl, he channels his power inside the cube. Then he created a shipgirl but with more powerful technology. He named them Siren. There is a Siren that he gives a little more of his power to, her name is Arbiter Empress. She devotes herself to be Y/n loyal servant and will make the shipgirl that betrayed him pay.

She asks Y/n for permission to give her a teleportation power. He doesn't ask why but just gives it to her without a second thought. She then teleports all of Suren to someplace, she says she will return when Y/n needs them or when they have a plan to take down the Azur Lane. The shipgirl place that betrayed Y/n.

Over these years, he created a virus that controlled a robot or mech, then created a crystal named Originium, after that teleported some alien from outer space to earth, and created a God that he named Alaya. She began to make contracts with some random people like Y/n care and make them a servant or some guardian.

Why did he do that? Boring, he doesn't have any interest in doing so. He bought a house and began to live there with his loyal general that always followed him. They live there until this day, where Y/n suddenly wants to visit Azur Lane base for no particular reason.

Y/n: I want to visit Azur lane base today.

Vera: Are you sure you are not taking any drug?

Y/n: I'm immune to everything that has bad side effects on my body or mind.

Vera: *sigh* Are you sure? They leave you when you in near de-

Y/n: They are the ones in a near death state, not me. They fault they think those weak ship can scratch me.

Vera: My apologies, they in a near-death state that time, and betrayed you to find a new place to live? Yeah, I think so.

Joseph: It's true, they are not worth your time Y/n. Just erased them from this planet.