Being The Only Girl In An All Boys School. . . Enough Said

It was a hot summer day and I had just gotten kicked out of my sixth school in a row. It was always the same routine, schools would pick me cause of my steller grades that had earned me the spot of the third smartest girl in the state, then I would do something, as usual, and get kicked out. Same thing EVERY time.

My name is Ashley Pasler and I am seventeen years old. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and a little bit better than slightly average body(that means size 2 butt and size 34B boobs). I'm slightly tan year round, but not too much where its looks like I just got back from Hawaii or something. Ok, so back on track about why I got kicked out of so many schools.

Well, it all started when I was twelve years old, my first love Ian Dalder came into the picture. We were going out and everything was perfect, in fact, we were planning to get married when we were older. Then while we were at a party when I was fifteen years old, I caught him hooking up with some Ho that wasn't even that pretty. Well later on I faound out that he had been with her for two years and was cheating on me with other girls as well. I was so incredibly angry. I had given my heart to this boy and my virginity!! And he just threw me away like I was nothing. That day when he shattered my heart was the last day I promised to myself that I would feel like that because on that very day, I decided to lock my heart away from everyone.

I became the bad girl and a player and I never looked back. I especially liked playing the players, they were the best. I was never with a guy more than two weeks. That was my limit and I NEVER went over.

Well, hoped you liked it, comment and Vote. This is just the prolouge so don't get worried, the chapters will be lots longer than this. Thankz!! Hope you enjoy!! The Picture on the side is Ashley, hope you like! -------------------------------------------------------->

͕