narrative, instagram story

your outfit and what you looked like for your birthday dinner and party:

[AN:i know its kinda hard to tell what it looks like but underneath the jacket, which you are also wearing, but the dress is black silk with rose design around your chest area. its also a spaghetti strap dress, and the jacket in leather. (that's what an interviewer said so we're gonna go with that.)]

the 'sway girls' got ready for my birthday dinner/party and I uploaded a picture to my story after we got in the car. 

*SKIP DINNER* 

  we all got back to the cars with the people you were with, heading back to sway for the party. 

MADISON BEER STORY

3

2

1

lets just say that the party went well, but that night was a rollercoaster

lets just say that the party went well, but that night was a rollercoaster. we had gotten home from dinner, and the party immediately got into full swing. the whole house smelled like alcohol, weed, and sex. (AN: I know that a party may sound interesting but nothing major happened.so basically I'm going to sum it up and skip to later) the whole night consisted of lots of underage drinking, dancing, and the normal party activities. the party started to calm down and eventually it was just sway (including me), Avani and Nessa.

 I remember telling Jaden, after the party, I would talk to him about his new song he is planning on releasing. I went upstairs to my room and changed into shorts and a hoodie, I brushed my teeth and did my skincare. I grabbed my phone and went to Jadens room. (AN:josh and Jaden hove separate rooms in this story, for right now at least.) 

I softly knocked on his door, I heard quiet whimpers and shuffling around the room, so I knocked again. "jae? its maddy" I said softly, hoping he would let me in. I heard more shuffling and the door opened, there stood Jaden with red, puffy eyes, tear stained face. I immediately pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back some.

it had been about 2 minutes and I pulled away from the hug so I could completely step into the room and close the door. I locked it and softly said, "come here jae, lets lay down." I softly grabbed his hand and took him around to the side of his bed. we layed down and he put his head on my chest and arm around my waist. "we don't have to talk about it, but when you want to ill be here" as I said that, his body shuddered and loud, violent sobs escaped his mouth. I rubbed his back with one arm and my other hand was in his hair, trying to calm him down. for around 30 minutes I constantly would say, "its okay jae, im here" ,"nothings gonna happen", "shh shh jae its alright" and also kissing his head every once in a while. 

he eventually calmed down and I whispered, "lets get some rest, don't worry about talking about it. we'll talk about it whenever you want to." "thanks m" he whispered back in a raspy, dry voice, probably from crying so much. "I love you jae, goodnight." I whispered, but not getting a response back. he's probably asleep, I thought, until he very quietly said, "love you too m, night"

constantly over the night, jaden would wake up from a nightmare, sweating, panting, and restless. i would comfort him by whispering in his ear "it's okay" i'm here i'm here" "it's okay just go back to bed jae", repeating those things in his ear while kissing his forhead of playing with his hair. he would eventually go back to sleep, but just to wake back up again. i hated seeing him like this, he is one of my closest friends, I care about him so much. i just wonder what or maybe who would make him be in the state of whimpering and crying and i think having nightmares too. i ended up staying up the whole night, i guess we'll see in the morning how he is.

 i was currently on my phone scrolling through tiktok on a quiet volume, it was about 4am, and i hear whimpering again. i played with his hair more and kept kissing the top of his head. i think he was on the verge of an anxiety attack, i use to have really bad anxiety, I still do,but i went to a therapist and i got out on meds. i sat us up to where we were facing eachother, his breathing was uneven and he wouldn't stop crying. i lead him through some breathing exercises, his breathing started to normalize. after he completely calmed down, he looked down in embarrassment. i grabbed one of his hands and put it in mine and i put my other hand on his cheek, cupping it. "hey. look at me" i said to him while bringing his face up to level with mine.

the moonlight...his ice blue eyes...plump pink lips...sharp jawline...wow i never noticed how attractive he is. "what's got you so upset jae?..." i asked him softly. "mads..." he trailed off. "what about mads?" i asked him cautiously. "i saw her tonight with another guy, I don't know if messing around behind my back or not but...all the memories came flooding back about my ex, and how heartbroken i was when she left me. I just don't want mads to do that to me" he said slightly under a whisper. "Its gonna be okay jae, I promise. There are plenty of girls who want a guy like you. besides I don't think mads would do that, she loves you a lot and that just doesn't sound like her" I told him, trying to comfort him. "You don't understand maddy, I love this girl with all I have. And I don't want her to break my heart...just like my ex" he said upsettingly. 

wow mads is pretty special to him, but it seems like his ex or whatever really broke him.  "your right I don't understand, but I can tell you this. Jae...there will always be something or in your case someone that hurt you, but you will be okay. Trust me on this." I told him while wiping the tears that lingered on his face with my thumb. He slowly nodded his head, "come here jae" I said while bringing him into my arms and rubbing up and down his back. "Thank you maddy" he mumbled into my chest, wrapping his arms around me, returning the hug. "Don't worry about it jae" I said as I brought my hand up to his hair and played with his hair. by now it was 6am, I probably needed to get up, or else I sleep the day away.

xoxo gracie mae:)

well I've been trying to write a lot but let me know what you think about this

how did you guys like this chapter?

what do y'all think about some josh and maddy content👀

who should maddy have beef with, like BOY wise?

I think ill post another chapter tonight, but probably tomorrow

leave your suggestions here-

I hope you liked it and I love you all, PLEASE VOTE!!