narrative, tiktoks, instagram story

recap:

["come here jae" I said while bringing him into my arms and rubbing up and down his back. 

"Thank you maddy" he mumbled into my chest, 

wrapping his arms around me, returning the hug. 

"Don't worry about it jae" I said as I brought my hand up to his hair 

and played with his hair.

 by now it was 6am, I probably needed to get up, 

or else I sleep the day away. ]

end of recap.

I slowly unwrapped Jadens hand from my waist and got up after getting Jaden situated again. I went into my room to my bathroom, to change into a t-shirt,baseball cap, and sweats.

(the outfit will be shown in the tiktoks)

 I did my skincare routine and did lighter makeup than usual, since I don't really have to do anything anyways. I walked out of my room, into Jadens room and saw him sitting up on his phone. "Oh hey" he said looking up at me, "hey, any idea what the guys are doing today?" I asked him, sitting on his gaming chair. "I don't know about me or the others, but I think josh is doing a BFFS episode with Issac, I think," he told me, setting his phone down. 

"Ah ok" I told him. "What're you planning to do today?" Jaden asked me, getting up to go brush his teeth. "I have a few emails I need to take care of, and then I have to go live on insta later as well." I answered him spinning in the chair. 

Not knowing Jaden was there, he put his hand on the chair to stop the spinning, and grabbed my hand to stand me up. "Wanna go see the boys downstairs?" He asked me, I nodded and we left his room. We went to the kitchen and most of the guys were there, except Noah and Blake. 

I layed down on the floor for about 10 minutes, even tho my eyes were closed, I could feel the stares. I sat up and went on my phone, trying to find a few sounds on tiktok, since its been a few days since I posted. I found some and added them to my favorites. 

"Yo miss b*tchy princess, come do this tiktok with us" I heard Bryce say, i whipped my head to him and hard core glared at him. "Welp Bryce, this might be your death date" Kio said, taking a sip of his water. "At least I said princess" Bryce said trying to make It better. I shrugged and went over to Bryce and filmed the tiktok with him. 

brycehall - just now

 lol hi tiktok

likes- 430.1k

views- 768.9k

comments off...

after we made his tiktok...I set up my phone on the window, started the video and kinda just danced to it, as well as I knew the dance. I posted it and tagged DC. 

madisonbeer - just now

 lol hi tiktok

likes-623.1k