narrative

recap:

["wait!" I say and run up to him and jump on josh's back. 

"Please please pleaseeeee stay out of drama, or at least don't get involved" I whispered in his shoulder, with my arms around his neck. 

"I won't maddy, don't worry" he told me rubbing my arm, he kneeled down so I could hop off of him. Once we stood up, he ruffled my hair, earning a pout from me. 

"bye-bye loser" I said waving and rolling my eyes, "bye maddy" he said while exiting the room, to go record the new pod with Issac. 

I turned back around and sat on the couch between Kio and Anthony, we all just watched TV.]

end of recap.

*joshs pov*

"welcome back to BFFS pod, here with a new episode, and a guest...issak Presley" I said looking over to Issac Presley. "Hey, im excited to be on. Thanks for having me" he said into his microphone. then Dave started to speak, "okay so lets get into-...."(skip to a different part of the episode) "okay so lets play 'f#ck marry kill" Dave said and a few pictures of girls came onto the screen. (Also Nessa doesn't care that josh plays this, even tho they're together.) 

"okay abby Rao, Olivia Ponton, and daisy idkherlastname" Brianna said to us. "Ok 100% kill daisy, marry Olivia, and D*MN I would sooooo smash Olivia, she's so hot, I know she'd be good" Issac told us. I was kinda shocked, that was kinda rude to kio, like um bro code much? and very degrading to Olivia. 

"Um probably kill Olivia, I got you kio baby, f%ck abby, and marry daisy." I said, still kind of surprised by Issacs answer. "Same as josh" Dave told us as a new set of three girls, with one familiar face on it. Damn. "Okay Mads Lewis, Madison Beer, and Dev Winkler" Brianna said. "Wait hold up josh isn't Madison, one of ur roomates?" He asked me chuckling. "Yeah heh" I said. "She's one of my best friends" I continued.

 "Ill go, kill dev, marry Madison, and f**k mads." Dave said. "Okay *laughs* um kill mads, for my man Jaden, f**k dev, and marry maddy. Or Madison as you all say." I said. "I would do the same as josh, cause I would have a chance to f**k her everyday" issac says. Well now my blood's boiling. I could punch him right here and now. "You know her n*des were leaked, that helped me quite a bit." Issac said laughing and winked about it like it was a joke. 

I immediately looked at Dave and gave him a signal I wanted to go to commercial, he nodded and went to commercial. "Cmon we're talking outside." I said to issac and we walked out. "What the actual fU*k issac?" I said to him sternly. "What do you mean bro?" He said seeming like he didn't do anything wrong. "Don't bro me. You just se*ually violated maddy" I said growing angrier by the second. "Why does it bother you so much man" he said to me. Oh no. he isn't going to act like that. 

xoxo gracie mae:)

we getting on with josh's pov;)

questions, comments, concerns:

how did you guys like this one?

I know its short but i'm posting another chapter in like 10 minutes, I just needed to cut it somewhere.

bye bye my little baddie queens ;)