narrative

recap:

["josh is acting weird, did he say anything to you about the podcast they filmed today?" "No I haven't seen him since he left to go to Barstoole, what was he being like?" He asked me, now turning to face me.

 "He was like staring at me thru my mirror when he came into my room, asking if I was okay, and then he said a few things happened while they filmed the pod and it somehow involved me, and when he left it was just so weird." I told him, now doing the same as him. 

"Didn't he film the episode with issak?" He asked me. "I don't even know who that is, all I know is that he has been acting weird since he came back from recording." I said to him. I ho neatly never have heard of him, nor seen him. Maybe he said something about Nessa? Or one of the boys? Wait...he said it involved me. What if he said something about me? And they got in a fight, whether its a physical fight or verbal one.

 It involves me, there is gonna be conflict. That surrounds me. "I just know there is gonna be drama." I said quietly, to myself. The rest of the time, while we were waiting for the rest of them, I zoned out. Playing the one and only 'What If' game. I hate it. My mind wanders to assumptions, most of them bad.

 After about 20 minutes of waiting, almost everyone was downstairs, except josh and noah.]

end of recap.

Madison's pov/your pov

Jaden came and sat next to me, my mind was still wandering about what happened today with josh, so I didn't notice him sit next to me. After about 3 minutes of him on his phone, occasionally looking at me. He finally wrapped his arm around my neck, and pulled the back of my body to where it was against his clothed chest. 

"What's up with you" he asked me. 

"Josh has been acting weird ever since he came back from filming BFFs." I said looking up at him, my head resting on his shoulder. 

He looked down at me and said, "oh I guess we'll see what he is like at dinner." I nodded. The rest of the time while we waited for josh and noah, my head still resting on Jaden's shoulder, we watched tiktok on his phone. Around 10 minutes of us watching tiktok, everyone was downstairs ready to leave. "Okay everyones here, y'all wanna go?" Blake said, now standing in the kitchen with Bryce and noah. we agreed to leave now, as we left I noticed josh angrily typing on his phone while walking out to the car. 

I nudged Jaden with my elbow and he looked where my head was nodding in the direction of josh. "wha- oh" he started to say but then saw what I was nudging him about. "I've never seen him like this" I told Jaden, "its rare, but it usually is when it's about Nessa or with his business stuff" he said to me shrugging. "Ill keep an eye on him, don't worry about it." He said continuing. "Okay...thanks" I said as we got in the car.

 it was Bryce and josh in the front, Bryce driving. Then Jaden and Blake on both sides of me, me being the smallest so Im in the middle.

 everyone kept glancing at josh, cause he was getting even more aggressive on his phone. And to be honest, josh is not on his phone a lot, he like face to face interaction. 8 minutes into the car ride, bryce spoke up and said "yo josh you good" in a duh tone. he looked at Bryce and said "yes im fine." He said with gritted teeth, but then looked back at me and he unclenched his teeth and gave me a soft smile. He turned back around and sighed, he went back on his phone, still aggressively typing but not as much. 

"Well that was weird" Blake whispered in my ear, "I know..." I said to him confused. "He's not mad at you, I can assure you of that." Jaden said, also whispering, snapping out of his confused facial expression. i nodded hesitantly and went to text Nessa if she knew anything about why josh was acting weird. She said she didn't even know they were filming today. Nessa and avani couldn't go to dinner because they had some photoshoot to go to. 

I was going to ask Jaden if mads was gonna come but decided not to, because of Jadens breakdown last night.

 We arrived at saddle ranch, its a favorite of ours. We got out of the car, and of course there were paparazzi. I walked faster than the rest because I didn't want a bunch of cameras in my face, and they don't get as much paparazzi as me so it will make some of the ones for them, leave. I walked into the outside part of the restaurant where we had reserved tables for us. 

We had to get two tables, but we ended up just putting them together so we can sit with everyone. I got to the table before everyone else, and a few minutes later they were all sat down. Tayler joined us as well, so I sat next to him and Jaden, Josh and Bryce were across from us. And the rest of sway was sat around us. Josh was constantly on his phone, I don't know what he was doing on it, but im positive he's angry about something that happened at the pod.

xoxograciemae

these r slow updates ig idk

how do u like this story so far?

comments, questions, concerns-

I kinda wanna start a tiktok boy imagine book....

LOL BYE