CHAPTER LIST

(let's play a game called: who does clary say this line to or when?)

{ACT ONE}

CHAPTER ONE

"You know that I'm still upset with you and this is your way of trying to get back on my good side."

CHAPTER TWO

"Sorry, I don't feel like offering a vein at the moment."

CHAPTER THREE

"Well, this is a surprising visit."

CHAPTER FOUR

"I only came because Stiles wanted me here. Otherwise, I would have left you alone to deal with yet another supernatural problem."

CHAPTER FIVE

"Have we met before? You look really familiar."

CHAPTER SIX

"I feel like I'm forgetting something. Something important."

CHAPTER SEVEN

"The nightmares are back and I remember them stopping but I don't remember why they stopped."

CHAPTER EIGHT

"I feel like a limb is missing and I think that you have that same feeling."

CHAPTER NINE

"I'm sorry I haven't been by lately. You were so good to Delcan and I, but I've been distracted recently."

CHAPTER TEN

"Melissa is going to kill you if this party ruins her house because it doesn't have the supernatural ability to heal like we do."

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"I don't know why they took us in after our parents died, but I know it wasn't Claudia's idea."

CHAPTER TWELVE

"No one can say that lacrosse is boring after seeing all the bad things that happen at our games."

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Roscoe. The Jeep's name is Roscoe."

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Stiles? Is that really you?"

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"This is the town horror movies are inspired by."

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"Get the hell away from my boyfriend, bitch."

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

"Stiles wouldn't do this to me. He would at least give him a chance because he knows how much Theo means to me."

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"One hundred and forty-seven days. That's how long you've been gone and I have loved you and lost you over and over again each of those days."

CHAPTER NINETEEN

"We've all done bad things and we all grow from our past mistakes. That's called character development."

CHAPTER TWENTY

"Not you again."

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"You two were supposed to watch out for them."

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"Stay with him. If they're left unsupervised, they might try to send him back to his demonic sister."

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"I don't want to die and leave them behind. I don't want to leave any of you guys but it's happening and I don't know what to do. Please watch after my brothers."

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"It's like Deaton said, it's someone to hold you under and someone to bring you back. That connection is the most important thing and it's deeper than any connection I have with him."

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"They took my family and it's my responsibility to get them back. I promise that I will find my way back to you. I always do."

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"My brother, the hero."

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

"If you answer the call about that body, the next ones they find will be yours."

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

"We're gearing up for the fight of our lives and I don't plan on losing this one."