|04|

They had been back in Beacon Hills for less than two weeks before something had come up again. They had gotten through Christmas and New Years without a problem and Clarissa had taken the time to recover from the experience that she had experienced in New Orleans.

She had started her plans to bring everyone back to Beacon Hills for the upcoming fight, but she was still lost without a timeline that she could properly give them all. Some people like Danny Mahealani, Jackson Whittemore, and Ethan Steiner would be back in Beacon Hills, California for the graduation that would happen at the end of the year and would be filled in on the situation then.

She was surprised to learn that Danny had been in New Orleans and that they had missed each other when her and her family had been down there. She had been more surprised to find out that he was gathering information on the vampires there under the name of Eddie Mahealani.

Clarissa and Jackson had filled Danny Mahealani in about the strange occurrences that happened in Beacon Hills before Jackson had left for London and had been surprised to learn that he had already figured it out on his own. She suspected that there was more to the story that her friend had not told them, but she had left it until she had called him again to explain what had happened since he had graduated. She was expecting him back in May and then hopefully he would stay to help them figure things out.

Isaac Lahey had been called and promptly informed that he needed to come back as soon as he could and to track down as many of the others as he could with the resources that Chris Argent had made available to him. It had been an emotional conversation between the chimera and the werewolf, especially after she had told him about dying and seeing the others again. Tears were shed over the phone and promises to stay in touch had been made so that they would not lose the connection that they felt to the others.

Cora and Derek Hale on the other hand had been off the grid for over a year and proved to be difficult to track down. She had to call Braeden to see if the mercenary could figure out a way to find the two werewolves and drag them back to Beacon Hills for the fight. She didn't know when, but the older woman had promised that she would throw all of her time into finding the werewolves, especially after she explained that they would need back up soon.

Kira Yukimura was the easiest for her to track down as she had gotten in contact with her mother and explained that one day Kira would be needed in Beacon Hills again. Noshiko had been wary to talk to the chimera but promised with great hesitation that she would bring Kira home when she called again with more information.

Clarissa Bane sighed heavily as she stepped out of her car, her eyes locking on the unamused eyes of Declan Bane. She had dragged her brother away from his bed as soon as Stiles Stilinski had called her and asked for her to meet him at the car lot. She knew that the others would more than likely be there and she didn't want to face Scott and Malia alone without her brother as he would keep her calm. Her temper had become more volatile since Theo had gone underground and more often than not, she would need Corey, Delcan, or Stiles to calm her down before she lost herself in a fit of rage.

"We have school in the morning." The younger teenager mumbled sourly, his eyes narrowed as they glanced around the lot that was full of cars that had been taken in by the sheriff's department. "Your first last day of school to be exact. This couldn't have waited until tomorrow night?"

"Stiles said that it was important." Clarissa tightened her ponytail as soon as she closed her door, her eyes attempting to locate the sheriff's son. The stormy weather had produced a chill that made her shiver and she was glad that she had thrown on one of the lacrosse sweatshirts that she had stolen from Stiles when she had spent the night at his house. It had been storming almost every day since they had returned and the weather left Clarissa with a hollow pit in her stomach. "At this point, I've learned that it's better to trust his gut instincts than ignore them so that's why we're here."