Chapter 1 - Who Are You?

Kocho y/n 🍓

- 19 years old 

- likes milk + strawberries

- likes stargazing 

y/n POV

Welp, fuck. It's the winter holidays. Being the classic introverted soul this is probably the best definition of hell I have so far... JK I LOVE HOLIDAYS :DDDD

Dad just asked me to come to this party with him because apparently my dad just became the CEO of this bakery (??? he used to be a worker there so I guess this is pre important). So here I am again stressing about clothes. The party starts at 8 pm so I better hurry >.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~brief background~

Hii! I'm y/n and I'm 19 years old and I am still single. 🌝 I had a brother called Sabito but a few years ago he passed away from a car accident. My parents are divorced... tho that happened ages ago so now I visit mum on the weekends and stay with dad on weekdays.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomioka POV. 

It's the summer holidays. I ran out of bread so I decided to get some from the bakery store (it sells the best strawberry shortcakes).  I checked the clock, exactly 7:30 huh? 

^what I wore (didn't get changed from my sports uniform)

As I arrived in front of the bakery and saw a big poster that said something about a party because apparently the CEO of the bakery just changed or something and just for today ALL OF THE PRODUCTS ARE FOR FREE?! Hell yeah I'm going! As I procrastinated about strawberry shortbreads the rain suddenly came pouring... and that's when I saw the new CEO (of the bakery) accompanied by a girl which I'm guessing is his daughter. The girl ran up to me, getting wet because of the rain and asked what I was doing standing in the rain soaking myself. I looked at her and then froze...

y/n POV

I was walking to the party with my dad when I spotted a wild creature from my school lurking in front of the bakery. I decided to check up because he's been standing in the rain for almost 5 minutes now. 

"Nice to meet you :D I'm Kocho y/n. Are you ok? You've been standing in the rain for almost 5 minutes now so I just came up to check." 

I squeezed my eyes as I tried to read his name from his nametag "to-mi-o-ka?" 

The boy didn't say anything but looked at me with his ✨attractive✨ blue eyes instead. Then froze. 

I touched his hands by accident. JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED HE IS ALL COLD?! IS HE SECRETLY AN ICEPACK OR SOMETHING????? Without saying a word I took his hand and we ran as fast as possible (leaving dad behind :D) to the party. 

LEVEL 1 completed - Target Locked: choosing your hot boy.