Chapter 2 - Needs

Giyu Tomioka 🌊

- 19 years old

- likes water

- likes basketball and swimming

- likes strawberry shortcakes

- really good at/likes astronomy

Tomioka POV

I froze... this girl... this girl... she's the sister of... Sabito. I can see his eyes in hers. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~flashback~ 

It was a few years ago. Sabito (my best friend) and I were hanging out late at night. It was raining heavily outside so we decided to wait for the rain to stop then walk home together. Sabito decided to walk me home because the typical Sabito, being a senior of mine is a bit too overprotective in every way. When we got to my house, I decided to call a taxi for Sabito since the rain was pouring again and I didn't want him to get wet. He refused, saying something about how I shouldn't waste my money on useless things. Of course, I refused. Late that night I was scrolling through messages, asking Sabito if he was home. No response. I texted him the next morning. Still, no response. 

Until that day. Sabito's mum called me. I could hear sobs as she said the words. "Sabito...killed.....car accident..."

I froze. It was my fault, wasn't it? If only he walked home. I'm responsible for Sabito's death. I... killed....my best friend?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments later I found myself surrounded by people at the party. I saw her eyes. They were so deep. Are they... blaming me? Are they blaming me because I'm responsible for Sabito's......death

But y/n's eyes were different. A calming aroma spread in her eyes. 

I feel... safe. I feel safe beside her. It was like they were the only source of light in this world.

 It was like they were the only source of light in this world

"You want some strawberry shortcake, Tomioka Kun? They are my favourite after all 😊"

I loved hearing it. I wanted to hear it once more. I...needed it?

"Sure! y/n san."

LEVEL 2 completed - just a lil talk