Chapter 4 - Is It True Love?

Tomioka POV

After the picnic, I wondered to myself, why does my heart beat so fast when I meet y/n?

Then I realised

I love her

sure enough, that was the best reason to explain why my heart beat so fast right? I've seen way too many comics in my life to not know about this (:0)

And so, I decided to confess.

"y/n, I love you so much please accept me as your companion~"

No. That's too cringe. EWWW 😳 WHATS HAPPENING TO ME *SCREEEMMM

"y/n, I see stars in your eyes when I look at you, for you are the brightest star in my night sky. Please date me!" 

... sounds like a lunatic who somehow remembered some random line in those how-to books. THIS IS SO HARD 😭😭😭😭

"uhh? tomioka kun?"

I turned around, turning bright red after seeing y/n. 

"yeah? y/n san?"

"Tomioka kun! I really like y-" 

"YOOOOO TOMIOKKAAA COME HEREEEEEE I GOT SWEET STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKES FOR YOU SINCE YESTERDAY WAS YOUR BIRTHDA-"

"Tanjiro? Thanks! I'll catch up with you soon in about 5 minutes k?"

Tanjiro left. Leaving me alone with y/n. 

BUDDUMP 

BUDDUMP 

BUDDUMP

"So uhhh... what did you say earlier?" 

y/n chan looked slightly depressed, but still trying to hide it with a smile as she said "Ahhhhhh...um.... I said I really like y...y..yukiii (snow in Japanese)ummm uh just like you?" 

"Really? Ah! Thats nice but I like you more than the snow!" 

WAIT 

WAIT A SECOND DID I JUST 

SAY THAT OUT LOUD????????

y/n blushed. I saw her face burn. 

She closed her eyes too 

"I like you too! Tomioka kun!" 

and then i blushed. Hard. I couldn't stop but to show a smile on my face. y/n smiled too. It was beautiful. 

and then that was the beginning of my sweet first love story.

y/n POV

OMYGODHOLYFUC WHO MADE THAT BOY SO CUTE WHO MADE HIM GOD FORBID *CRY*

I ESCAPED BEING SINGLE MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I looked out the window. A slight breeze passed through my face. The moon was up on the sky with thousands of shimmering stars. I looked down and a teen with black hair stood beneath me. 

HOLY FUCK THAT HANDSOME FACE AGAIN OMGOMIGOMGOMG

You wanted to shout out loud "TOMIOKA KUN YOU ARE SO HANDSOME 🥴😫🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰" but realised it's 8pm at night and you're gonna disturb the neighbours. 

however, while you were silently fangirling your boyfriend a dark shadow appeared behind you. 

*push* 

yep and off you go yeeting out the balcony and screaming like a powerless bitch.

Giyu looked so panicked but calm, ready to catch you. 

yep he caught you :DDD

As you opened your eyes again, you saw tomioka, legit SPARKLING with some kinda speedy transformation of clothes. It was hella attractive ngl 😳😳😳. 

Tomioka POV

THIS IS BAD. I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN. 

OUR WORLD COLLIDED WITH THE DEMON SLAYER WORLD

which means... there's no guarantee of safety anymore. Muzan is here. 

LEVEL 4 COMPLETED: Asking her/him out