Chapter 3 - Protect: because you're precious

Kocho Sabito 🦊

- Likes fox masks

- 'overprotective' big brother

- Same age as Giyu, 11 months older than y/n

- both Sabito and y/n are direct descendants of Kocho Shinobu

y/n POV

Tomioka Kun and I enjoyed a very delicious feast made up of strawberry shortcakes. I should say they were the best ones I've had in a while :). I feel like I've heard of the name Tomioka before... just...when?

Talking with him was a relief. Feeling almost like escaping this world with him. Our talks went on and on. On and on. One and on. One and o...

"Tomioka kun..."

"yeah, y/n san"

"Do you think... we will ever meet again, or perhaps, ever talk again?"

silence. 

Tomioka's face shone with happiness. Overjoyed? Perhaps? 

"Of course! I promise we will meet again!"

I smiled gently, and let out a long breath.

After exchanging contacts we decided to head back to our homes. It was a day you never knew you would remember forever. 

I realised after I got home that day. I know him. He's... Sabito's best friend right. I could tell from his fox pin. It was Sabito's favourite pin after all. It was a present from Urokodaki senpai. 

~ Tomioka's Birthday~

You've been preparing for a long time now. Today was Tomioka's birthday. You wanted it to be an extra special day. It needed to be perfect. 

You texted Tomioka to meet you at the park. You set up a picnic, it had a bento box in the middle

 You set up a picnic, it had a bento box in the middle

and a large sized birthday cake in the middle. 

Everything's set

Everything's set. Ready to go :D. Now we just have to wait for the mouse to get the cheese.

Tomioka's POV

I hid behind a tree. I saw everything. y/n came 1h early just to set up. WHY IS THIS SO SWEET 😭.

I decided to actually 'appear' 15 minutes early, since I was to eager to hug y/n as tight as possible, and thank her for everything she did to prepare for my birthday. 

She handed me a big loaf of wrapping paper. I unwrapped it and...

 I unwrapped it and

Sabito's sword?!

I nearly cried. y/n wanted me to take care of it. She trusted me with something she cared for so much. 

I pulled y/n chan close. Squeezing her gently (i hope). I felt safe. 

"You're early, Tomioka Kun"

I didn't reply back for a while. But instead, I smiled. 

"I am"

"For you" I thought to myself "I'm early for you. To meet you". 

LEVEL 3 COMPLETED: Attraction