Chapter 5 - 99 Degrees Fahrenheit

Lil special note <3: the reason why this episode is called 99 degrees Fahrenheit is because it's (99 degrees Fahrenheit) is the temperature of the human heart

A letter passed through the air, finding its way to Giyu. (just imagine in this case it is a beige coloured paper scroll with bloodstains on it) 

It read: "9:34 pm, meet me at the training groun-" --> last bit was cut off

Giyu's face showed tints of worries as he folded up the letter. Muzan. It was from Muzan. 

y/n looked back at Giyu, finding his face no longer lively, but...pale. 

I reached my hand forwards, reaching out to touch his face. "Whatever happens, whoever's going to die, we will make it through together." I gave him a comforting smile. But also knowing what I'm saying might not be true. We might not make it through together. 

"y/n, stay away k? I'll be back in a sec." 

I didn't want to trouble him so I agreed, but my curiosity just simply cannot hold me back. I decided to watch from the top of a building. 

Tomioka POV

I saw Muzan. He didn't change at all. Still with that solemn, sly laugh and the cold, lifeless eyes. 

MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK 🌚🌚🌚🌚

"look who it is~ the descendant of the water pillar. How's your life been? I sure see you happy after you murdered your best friend Sabito... have you told that to your precious y/n yet~ you sure she will still love you when you murdered her brother? You sure she will still care about you?"

Giyu's face was completely blank. His soul was washed away by Muzan's words. 

"I'm surprised you still managed to live 'til this day

"I'm surprised you still managed to live 'til this day. How dare you even smile after murdering someone" 

Muzan showed no expression. Just joy seeing Giyu's soulless face.