Chapter 4

Uuuuuuuh hello-
THANKS FOR THE 300 READS ILY💫
I've got nothing else to say so enjoy-

Uuuuuuuh hello-THANKS FOR THE 300 READS ILY💫I've got nothing else to say so enjoy-

Third person's POV

You woke up even if you didn't want to, like duh who wants to go to school!
You jolted up and changed into something you liked and did your hair.
After finally changing into something you felt comfortable in, you started your morning routine, you went in the kitchen and got some breakfast.

Your friends already left the place since their school is a little further then yours, and so it would take them longer to arrive.
Luckily o/f/n left some breakfast for you.
You started eating but soon you grabbed your phone and put some music; you liked being alone but it was too silent for your like.
(I actually get scared when there's too much silence lol)

You look at the time and decide to go to school a little earlier so you could see the school and calm yourself in case you started being anxious.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT SCHOOL

You were walking down the school hallway and to your luck finding the principal's office was easy, someone asked if you were lost and you explained to them that you were new and that you needed to go to the principal's office and he explained where it was.

After a while of the principal clarifying the school rules and giving you your schedule he told you that a boy was going to show you around school.
To your surprise the boy was actually right outside the office.
He had straight brown hair and light blue eyes, his face showed no emotions.

'the principal must have already told him before' you though

?: "oh you must be the new girl, the principal probably told you that I'll show you around"

Y/n: "oh yeah, my name's y/n"

?: "it's nice to meet you y/n, I'm Hannibal Lecter" he said as he shook your hand.

Hannibal: "so y/n, what made you come to this school? Not many people choose to come here."

Y/n: "oh well, I just moved into this town and this was the nearest school." you didn't go too deep in the details since you just met him, something about his aura made you feel like he shouldn't be trusted. (duhh)

TIME SKIP TO WHEN HE FINISHES SHOWING YOU AROUND

Hannibal: "and that's it. Hey y/n, may I ask what's you first lesson?"

Your schedule:

ENGLISH
ART
HISTORY / GEOGRAPHY
MATH
LUNCH
(OTHER LANGUAGE)
SCIENCE