Chapter 10

Guess who's back- ^^
I'm feeling better now, though a little confused and angry. (ofc not bc she confessed to me, but she became toxic now)
Also school started for me so I'll be a little busy trying to settle myself in.
But I'm back to writing at least-

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As you sat down in your seat, you though back to moments ago when billy and stu were acting. Did you do the right thing by accepting the invitation? I mean, yeah, the guy was just being nice and wanted to invite you. But how the other two boys reacted to him made you think that maybe he wasn't that much of a good guy. You shrugged the thoughts off, and went back to listening to the lesson.

...

"... Alright, you have to do a work in pairs, and no, you can't choose the pairs I will. You will need to write a story with you work partner, it doesn't have to be too long, 15 pages should be enough. " your teacher explained, you could hear people cheering and people sighing and you were one of the people who sighed, knowing it will be difficult since you didn't know anyone in this class. After a while of hearing names being called, your teacher finally caught your attention by saying your name.
"y/n, you will be working with Norman"

Norman? Never heard of him.
You started looking around the class to examine each of your classmates before seeing a raven haired boy turning around to look at you. You waved at each other and then you spoke. "you must be Norman, right?"

"yeah, that's me" he said a bit shily.
"it's lovely meeting you! Sooo... Did you have any thoughts for the project?" you asked looking at him and sweetly smiling to assure him that you not a bad person.
"hmm not really. But I'm okay with any type of story" he replied
"oh that's a great idea! We could do this project at my house. When are you free?"

...

After setting when you were going to do you work and giving each other's the informations you needed the bell rang and you went to your locker to get the things you needed for your next and last lesson.

When you arrived in class, you recognized Amanda from your first class and so you sat next to her.
"well hello y/n/n" Amanda said sweetly smiling at you.
"heyyy. There's a party tonight, are you going?" you greeted her back.
"no, I don't really like parties. You know, I rather watch movies at home." she answered.
"yeah me too, but since they invited me I thought 'why not?' " you explained yourself, and she nodded in agreement.

...

After you got every belonging of yours and put them in you backpack you started walking home.
You started wondering what to wear for the party, but in the end decided to go with whatever you felt like.

When you got home you decided to eat pizza for lunch, so you got one from the freezer and put it on a pan. You putted (toppings) on the pizza while the oven was preheating.

...

After you ate the pizza, you climbed up the stairs and threw yourself on your bed. 'I could sleep for a bit' you thought, and so did, but luckily you putted an alarm so you wouldn't wake up too late.

~THE DREAM ~

You found yourself in a house, it was pretty dark but you could still see thanks to some colorful light that hung on the walls.
You started wandering around the house without a reason, maybe to find someone? Neither yourself didn't know.
Pure curiosity probably.

after a while of walking something caught your eye, a puddle of a certain liquid on the floor, which led to another room.
Anxiety started rising through your body making you hesitate, but of course still went to look anyway.