Chapter 9

And yet again, I'm still alive✨
Welp, enjoy!

And yet again, I'm still alive✨Welp, enjoy!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

You woke up the next day earlier than usual to get prepared and have breakfast. You didn't like what happened yesterday so you didn't want to talk to your friends for now.
You prepared yourself a lunchbox with y/f/f to take to school to eat, and then you ate breakfast.
You started hearing movements around the house so you decided to go already to school.

While you were on your way to school you revived a text from o/f/n.

O/F/N🌼💕

'hey y/n/n,
are you okay?
You didn't have breakfast us today :('

'Oh yeah don't worry
I just had to be at school earlier today.
See you after school ig'

'alright ily ^^'

'ily 2 lol'

...

You realised you arrived too early adn that the school was still closed. You checked you watch and saw that the school wouldn't open their gates until 8.00 AM, so you had still 25 minutes to spend. You decided to go to starbucks and get a coffee/tea. (I don't have a Starbucks ANYWHERE near my city so I've never went to one before :(  )
When you arrived in the plaza and entered Starbucks you recognized a certain person...

Y/n: "oh hey Carrie!" you greeted the blonde girl, who jumped a little not expecting anyone greeting her.

Carrie: "o-oh, hello y/n, it's nice seeing you here" the girl kindly smiled at you.
(hdoajsiajks I love Carrie so much-)

Together with Carrie there was another girl still around you age who waved at you, and you did the same.

?: "hi, I'm Rachel, Carrie's sister!" the girl said cheerily

Y/n: "well hello Rachel, I'm y/n." you replied and shook her hand.

Carrie: "yeah... Sorry I didn't tell you earlier..." Carrie said lowering her head.

Y/n: "oh don't worry! We just met yesterday, and we didn't even have time for full presentations, and also, it's better now then never" you told her calming her

Rachel: "oh so you two met just yesterday?"

Carrie: "yeah. They're the new student at the school."

Rachel: "oh cool"

...

After that little chat, the three of you got the coffee/tea and all sat together at a table and chatted for a while, until it was time to go to school.
But of course, not before you exchanged your numbers...

Rachel: "if you need anything just call us!" and Carrie nodded to what her sister said.

Y/n: "alright thanks girls! See ya"

And after saying goodbye to each others, you guys separeted ways.

...

You were in science biology and after the teacher had introduced you to the class you sat in the corner of the classroom, not paying to what the teacher was teaching while you drew/wrote/daydreamed.
After a while you heard a different voice calling you...

?: "hey! Pssst. You hear me?"

Y/n: "yeah I sadly do. What do you want?"

you looked at the person who was calling you and discovered it was a blonde haired boy who looked like one of the popular kids.

?: "so, y/n right? Nice too se ya, I'm Rhys."

Y/n: "alright... You still haven't answered my question."

Rhys: "wow. I can't even introduce myself? Huh"
You looked up at him and gave him a confused look, you knew fully well he wanted something.
After class finished the boy from before followed you out the classroom.

Y/n: "what are you doing?" you asked the boy

Rhys: "following you."

Y/n: "well, yeah. I can see that. Why?" you rolled your eyes.

Rhys: "well I wanted to-"
the blonde was interrupted by two other guys, or better, your new friends-

Stu: "sup y/n! How's it going?"

Billy: "hello y/n! And... Hello Rhys" he said in a darker tone the last part.

Y/n: "oh hello guys! I'm doing fine, how about you?"

Rhys: "cool but I was gonna ask y/n a question. So can you guys just... Don't?"

Billy: "can't you just say it?" Billy told the blonde.

Rhys: "ugh alright. Y/n I wanted to ask you if could come to a party at my house? You know, the more the better"
The two boys who were listening were surprise of what he said, not that he never had partys, they just thought that he would ask y/n out and then leave her like he always does with girls.

Y/n: "uh... I have to think about it."

Rhys: "oh come on! It's going to be fine!"

Y/n: "I... Alright I guess"

Rhys: "great! It's tomorrow at 9pm, my house is the big mansion near the park."

Billy: "well if you don't mind we're coming too"

Rhys: "I-"

Stu: "yeah! After all, you said 'the more, the better'!"

Rhys: "alright fine."

Y/n: "well now I gotta go, so bye guys!"

Billy and stu: "bye y/n!"

Rhys: "see ya"

...

Rhys: "so, what's your guys's problem with y/n?!"
He said and looked at the two boys with a threatening glare.

Stu: "what do you mean, Mr. Popular guy?"

Billy: "we're just being protective of our friend. Nojthing more."

Rhys: "and why exactly?"

Stu: "I mean, I'm dumb, but not that much-"

Billy: "don't act like we don't know what you usually do with the girls that you like"

Rhys: "if we weren't at school I would fight you guys" he said clenching his fists.

Billy: "we'll get to that at home"

Stu: "see ya, fucker"

Rhys: "fuck off"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

945 words

That's it for this chapter bc I want to sleep-
ily guys byeeee ^^☁️🌙💫