Blue (BoyxBoy)

So, I've decided to start a boyxboy! Please be nice, I do like constructional criticism, but hate is not necessary. Don't comment or read if you're homophobic! I will not tolerate it. I know everyone has his or her own opinion, but you don't have to bash my story over that. Message me if you'd like to share your opinion. If anyone is feeling generous enough to make me cover, I'd love you forever! This is my first boyxboy, one of my first online works, and I'm not a professional writer at all so it's not going to be perfect.

This book will remain PG-13 so everyone can read it, but I'm gonna put rated R scenes in a different book. They will be in my story most likely. Not in the fourth chapter or every other chapter. No. And probably there won't be many. No, that is NOT what the book is centered around. People snarking about how boyxboy stories are all about sex, rape, and etc. irk me to the max. It's a double standard with gay and straight couples with scenes in books, fics, shows, movies, etc. I'm not forcing you to read them. I might decide not to, I probably will though. Depends on what you readers want. I'm done with my rant about that.

If you're not comfortable with that stuff, don't read it! (: I'm not forcing you too. I'll give plenty of warning for any smutlike stuff! They'll be in a different book for a reason. All lemons will be kept on the lemon tree aka different book. And limes. So now, onward my fellow readers! I'm uploading the first chapter soon.

Dedicated to DoUbLeZone because she's so sweet, and I love her stories (:

DISCLAIMER: This is a story of fiction. Meaning, NOT REAL. Everything is made up and out of my imagination. Including the Goddess religion in this story. I am not using Christianity, my religion, because this is a work of fiction, and Christianity is not fiction to me. And NO, I'm NOT using Christianity because this is a story involving gay characters. Message me if you would like to hear my views on that. So, the "Goddess" is not real and anything involving her isn't real. It's made up. AGAIN. Made. Up. So I beg of you. Don't take this religion seriously.

Love, Puffy