Chapter 2

Tanjiro looks in disbelief when Optimus said that they are in Jasper Nevada

Tanjiro looks in disbelief when Optimus said that they are in Jasper Nevada. All he seems to remember is the Butterfly Estate and falling asleep. Inosuke put his swords away and looks up at them when Bee knelt down curios about the boar head that he had on.

Bee tapped the nose of the boar head and made weird beeping noises. Inosuke seemed to laugh at Bees question and replied. " Because it makes me look cool!" Tanjiro was still thinking when he realized they don't have a place to stay the night.

Tanjiro spoke up. While looking up at Optimus. " Is it ok if we stay here?" Tanjiro said clutching the straps to the box. Optimus thought about the question and nodded. " Of course... it does seem that you are lost." Optimus said before Arcee came in the conversation.

" Before we let you in what's in the box?" Arcee eyed it cautiously. Tanjiro looks at the sun since it hasn't fully set yet and looks back. " Can we wait until it is night before I show you?" Arcee was about to speak up before getting cut off. " Why what's in it that it has to wait?" Bulkhead looked at the box to as he said that.

" We can wait. In the mean time what are your destinations?" Optimus asked now sitting since it would be a while.  " My name is Tanjiro. Behind me is Zenitsu and over there with the boar head is Inosuke." Tanjiro said pointing when he said the names.

After 30 minutes the sun fully set. " Ok so what is in the box?" Arcee spoke up impatient. Tanjiro sighed and took the box off and opened it. " Come on Nezuko." A girl with long black hair and orange tips on her hair with pink eyes and a bamboo gag came out the box.

The Autobots were shocked and was not expecting that a 'human girl' was in the box.

- Nezuko POV-

I climbed out the box and stood up not realizing that there were others that are there and I looked at Tanjiro.

" Nezuko these are the Autobots there on our side." Tanjiro said to me and I looked over at them. There expressions seemed shocked. The yellow one seemed happy to see me and that reminded me of Rokuta.( Tanjiro and Nezuko younger brother before they gotten attacked by Muzan)

I walked up to him and placed my hand on his leg and gave a smile but only my eye showed I was giving one since the bamboo that's on my mouth.

" Tanjiro.. why does Nezuko seem to have bamboo on her mouth?" The tallest one asked I looked at him and he reminded me of dad. Tanjiro spoke up.

" She's not a human..."

"She's a demon."