Chapter 7

Muzan POV

Muzan POV

It's been 2 months since I have been stuck in the dreadful place. I checked the time and it was 12:02 am. I signed and decided to walk in the town near by called Jasper. I hummed a bit while walking and I looked over and saw a small child with there mother and I smiled. Decided not to kill them out in the open.

After a few I heard a familiar voice. I froze and looked behind me.

Tanjiro POV

I went into the town since we are staying with the Autobots I wanted to get some supplies. I was talking to Raf since he wanted to tag along. I wasn't playing attention when I bumped into someone. I looked at them and instantly bowing. " Sorry for bumping into yo-.." I looked up and saw him. Muzan... I glared at him.

Zenitsu and Inosuke froze. " Muzan? Tanjiro do you know this man?" Raf asked looking at him.  I saw a look of surprise and a bit of fear. I was about to take out my katana when I saw some little girl run up to him.

He looked at her and picked her up. " Hey hun."  I heard those words come out his mouth and I was in shock. 

Did he have a family that lived here?

Muzan POV

Those earrings.. the hanafuda earrings. They had worshiped the sun God. I froze.. in fear. That child he can use the sun breathing.

I saw a little girl run up to me and I picked her up. " Hey hun." I smiled pretending that she was my child. I saw a look of disbelief on his face. I sighed and looked at him glaring to hide the fear that was inside me and walked away.

Those damn earrings... I just hope he never learns the breathing or else I'm done for. I looked ahead and took the child to an alley way before covering her mouth and scratching her before making a small cut on my hand and dripping my blood into her wound. I smiled.

" Hello lower moon 7."