Chapter 5

Inosuke POV

Inosuke POV

Decepticons? What in the hell are those?! They sound fun to fight. I looked around and took off my Boar mask to see a tad bit clearer and to get some fresh air. " They hit an Energon vain." I heard Ratchet say. Arcee walked up. " In the Arctic?" She asked.

I saw Jack look at me then quickly looked away when I caught him staring. I laughed and put the mask back on. " LETS GO KILL SOME DECEPTICONS!" I shouted. Raf came up and gave me my katanas back and they changed to my color which was indigo-gray I liked it cause it represent my beast breathing skills. I saw Jake give back Tanjiro sword and Miko Zenitsu.

I smiled and looked at some weird circle thing light up. " Ratchet you are in charge of the humans here." Optimus spoke up. I groaned. " I want to fight also!" I looked at him. I huffed a bit when he said. " It's dangerous for humans." I growled and Tanjiro came up to me to calm me down.

" They are dangerous ha! I've been in a forest for a week fighting demons to just be told no." I told him and ran through the green thingy. I laughed and went to a tree and ducked down. I felt the ground shake when they came through with the others.

Nezuko POV

I saw purple colored Robots like the ones we met. We seem to wait a bit before they saw us and shoot fire towards me and the others. I ran to Tanjiro waiting for him to give me the go to fight. Just then one of them shot Raf in the arm. They were about to go again and before it reached him it shot me and I flew a bit back into a Boulder cutting my head and arm. I started to bleed and I growled my eyes showing rage in them and took of the bamboo gag and raced to them.

They seemed to laugh and I jumped up high and raised my leg and swung hard at his head kicking it off. They noticed and backed away. I ran to Raf and protected him. I growled and huffed. I grew bigger in size until I was 6.7ft and I charged at them again with them shooting at me.

I dodged them and jump to kick on in the side and they flew backward. I looked up and saw Tanjiro use his blade and water wheel move killing some of them.

I heard a thud behind me and Zenitsu was passed out on the ground. I rushed to his side before he stood up with his eyes closed I was confused then he got in a stance. " First form thunder clap!" he yelled them a lot of Thunder came from him and he ran faster then light and killed the remaining Decepticons. I turned back to my normal height and looked back at the Autobots and smiled.

" Did they kill the Decepticons for us?" I heard Arcee said. Bee nodded and I smiled warmly at his adorable smile. He's so cute and innocent. I looked back Zenitsu and he woke up. " What just happened WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DEAD BODIES?!" Tanjiro laughs.

Miko perked up. " YOUR SO COOL ZENITSU YOU KILLED MOST OF THE DECEPTICONS!" She yelled happy.

" I DID WHAT?!"