~°I love you°~

Tanjiros POV~
I was hanging out with zenitsu Nezuko, kanao, Murata and Inosuke. The thing is I've had a crush on zenitsu since last year I hardly think he knows but I try to throw hints at him......They never work tho
The Next day~~
Zenitsus POV~
Today I found Tanjiro waiting for me at the school gate Wich I hardly see and he wasent with Nezuko.
No one's POV~
" Hey Tanjiro" Said zenitsu
"Hi Zenitsu let's go inside!"
Tanjiros POV~
Today I'm ganna do it! I'm ganna tell Zenitsu my true feelings Although I'm kinda worried what of he thinks I'm a weirdo?! What if it ruins our Freindship anything could go wrong but im ganna put a letter in his locker today at lunch to meet me on the school rooftop after school...
Zenitsus POV~
Today I was heading towards my locker to get something I forgot while I opened my locker a note fell out. I was pretty surprised since everyone thought I was ugly " Woah finally someone seams interested in me" I thought.......~

No one's POV~
Tanjiro was sitting on the rooftop worried he wouldn't show up " What if he doesn't show up?!?" Tanjiro softly said to him self, A few minutes passed Tanjiro was about to leave when he heard the door open..

Zenitsus POV~
I'm so exited to see who it is!!!
I opened the door seeing Tanjiro up here " Oh hey Tanjiro was someone else up here with you?" I asked tanjiros face turned into a frown

Tanjiros POV~
I saw Zenitsu at the entrance he asked if someone else was up here with me....did he really not notice I'm the one he was looking for?I answered with a simple "No" And then started telling him I had something to tell him

No one's POV~
Tanjiro told zenitsu that he had a crush on him.....it didn't go out as expected.... Zenitsu ran away and didn't come the next day until next week.

Zenitsus POV~
I'm so stupid why did I run? Why did I panick now it's ganna be awkward to talk to him, I told Gramps I was sick and didn't go to school the next day Tanjiro must feel really hurt right now. I could hear him calling my name while I was running...

Next week~

Tanjiros POV~
I saw Zenitsu today he hadn't talk to me I was hurt when he ran away from me I would too honestly if I was him....

No one's POV~
Zenitsu had devolved a crush on Tanjiro Wich he thought was stupid since he didn't say yes or no to his confession. Tanjiro was in the hallway he saw Zenitsu infront of him and pinned him to the wall asking him why he ran

Tanjiros POV~
I saw Zenitsu infront of me that was the only chance I had to ask him why he ran so I pinned him to the wall "why did you run away when I told you I like you?" I asked his answer was unexpected "It's because i- I didn't like you and didn't want to break your heart but I do seem to have a crush on you now" I was shocked by that answer out of no where I kissed him closing the gap between us after that he accepted my feelings I was the most happiest person after that I had my zenitsu and my he now wouldn't avoid me and everyone was happy about our relationship!

Count words- 587
Hello this is my first story tell me if it was okay or not I accept mean comments I'll try my best to make more stories for you Tazen fans!

Count words- 587Hello this is my first story tell me if it was okay or not I accept mean comments I'll try my best to make more stories for you Tazen fans!