Demon zenitsu

Zenitsus POV
It was all a dream wasent it? No one would ever like a demon like me, "*Yawn* Hey Zenitsu!" I heard Nezuko saying from across the room "..." I didn't know what to say what if my voice was all deep or squeaky? "I understand your afraid of talking zenitsu so I'll give you some time!" Nezuko said getting up to the window I put my muzzle back on my mouth.

Later that day!
Noones POV
Everything was silent almost as bieng inside my thoughts -Lmaoo I'm jk- zenitsu pointed somewhere in the woods, he then started running towards the place everyone else followed behind 'I-im back home?' zenitsu thought seeing the giant mansion infront of them "Ah! This house is huge!" Nezuko said, Inosuke ran inside before he could get to the gates  zenitsu shoved him, Inosuke falling on his but "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR KENITSU?!" zenitsu looked at Inosuke with angry eyes "what's wrong zenitsu?" Tanjiro said walking up to him, zenitsu rushed to the floor writing something down 'This is my house guys!! We found my Gramps house and where I used to live!' it said on the floor "Woah! Zenitsu you lived like a prince here!" Nezuko said in amazement, zenitsu then opened the doors for them as a wecloming them in "Thanks zenitsu!" Tanjiro said walking in the palace, they took of there shoes and went inside "You have a lovely home zenitsu! It would be great if after we defeated Muzan we could live here!" Nezuko said as she looked around "Mhm!!" Zenitsu said shaking his head as a yes "IM GANNA GI TI THE KICHTEN!!!!!" Inosuke said running almost tipping over a vase "Inosuke! Be careful!! This place is the only thing zenitsu has left from his grandpa!" Tanjiro said chasing him "Zenitsu..What happened to your gramps? I'm sorry you don't have to answer"Nezuko said Zenitsu shrugged he only had two human memories Wich was the house and a picture of him and Kaigaku an this Gramps, "Hey zenitsu if this you and your family?" Tanjiro said from the other room Zenitsu walked towards it to find a giant picture up on the wall with him and his Gramps and Kaigaku zenitsu nodded he then remembered his dream about him and tanjiro"Hmm? Is something wrong zenitsu?" Tanjiro looked at zenitsu worried eyes zenitsu shook his head and closing his eyes.

Hehehehe
Alrigth this had to be short because idk I was lazy anyways lol I'll make more Oneshots