Drunk zenitsu

Noones POV
Tanjiro and Zeny have been dating for 2 years and 4 months anyways they were out with kanao,murata, and Nezuko they decided to go to the bar since they were old enough "Ok Murata don't drink to much remember what happened last time?" Kanao said "Yea Yea Whatever "

Tanjiros POV
We were at the bar I worried sick for Nezuko since kanao told me last time they went here she was crazy!  They couldn't find a way to stop her and Muratas already drinking 3 beers!! How do they do that Kanaos drinking 2!

A few hours later zenitsus on crack lmao

Noones POV
Zenitsu was drunk along with murata and Nezuko he was saying how Tanjiro looked so handsome 🖐️😩
"i-i think me and zenitsu should leave ahaha bye kanao!" "oh bye guys!"  "WhAtS yOuR nAmE?" Zenitsu asked "It's Tanjiro and you should know already" Tanjiro said unlocking the car "WeLl tAnJiRo YoUr SuPeR hAnDsOmE!!" Zenitsu said looking at him "...Thanks" Tanjiro said slightly blushing "tAnJiRo WhErE aRe We GoInG?" Zenitsu said on crack "Back to the house" "Ah,I lIve WiTh YoU?!" "yes you do" before Tanjiro could look beside him zenitsu was asleep with his arms wrapped around Tanjiros hand "Heh cute" Tanjiro said giggling a bit.

That's it kids it was really short cause I didn't have anymore ideas
Word count-231