•His last words•

•Angst
•sadness
No one's POV
Zenitsu was suffering from depression he was tired of his life
He told Nezuko and Tanjiro about a tree in the butterfly mansions garden he said he wanted to be buried beside it....

Zenitsus POV
I tired of this damn life I wanna see Gramps again. "Ah I got a idea!!!" I semi yelled.

No one's POV
Zenitsu had grapped some paper and wrote a note to someone special to him it was Tanjiro of course! He got some rope from the mansions closet and headed to the tree he put his name on the tree for a reminder of what he was ganna do

Tanjiros POV
I saw a note on my futon the second I opened it my eyes widened and felt tears start forming on them the note had writing that said " Hey Tanjiro! It's me zenitsu if your reading this it means I'm already with Gramps and somewhere happy but I have something to tell you I've had a crush on you for a very long time I think 5 months now don't fail like me don't give up like me don't be a coward I give you the best of luck on turning Nezuko into a human and marry someone you truly love like kanao also could you tell everyone to go to the tree in the middle of the garden and please burry me there  ~your dear friend zenitsu~ I fell to my knees after I read that I ran as fast as I could to the tree zenitsu mentioned I found his lifeless body hanged up on a tree...

No one's POV
Everyone that night buried Zenitsu and had prayers for him that day everything changed for Tanjiro he was less active and more weaker then before zenitsu passed away
6 months later
Tanjiro had failed to save Nezuko and ended up dying along then Nezuko didn't last long because she fell off a cliff *that sounds so fake but igth XD* Inosuke died because the hashira didn't come in time to save him kanao got sliced in half by a upper moon now everyone Zenitsu loved was there with him Tanjiro finally got to see his family and in a place where there was no pain no sadness and no depression.

Count words- 397
Eeeek that took forever! But I hope you enjoyed it!