Butterfly mansion

So this is technically when Zenitsu and kanao switch places so kanaos more active and only tells the truth and she has feelings now for Zenitsu he still has a couple of feelings Wich are sadness love and bieng terrified oh yea he has a butterfly pin on the back of his head Wich is yellow and white oh and shinobu adopted him too along with kanao so there technically Kanaos his step sister

Tanjiros POV
We finally made it back to the butterfly estate to rest and do training!"Hey we made it you guys!" Kanao said happily "Yeah!" I said back "GET OUT OF THE WAY WENAO!" Inosuke said yelling as he went through the gates "I'm ganna go to Master and say hello to otouto!"Kanao said running in the place Inosuke was still infront probably looking for food, I only met Kanaos otoutosan once he seems lifeless and doesn't talk much I have seen him being terrified, kanao told me he only has 3 emotions he doesn't make decisions for himself either she did tell me it's because he saw his own family get killed and shredded apart so I'd understand him "Ara Ara You've come back!" I heard Shinobu say in the distance "Hello master where's Ototo?" "Ah, he's in the garden!" "Alright thank you!"

Kanaos POV
We just came back from a mission to rest at the butterfly estate I'm now on my way to see Ototo Wich is zenitsu and younger brother "Hey Ototo!" Zenitsu looked at me plane "Call me zenitsu" he said "Alrigth zenitsu we just came back from a mission! It was awsome! Have you gone on missions?" Zenitsu when he isn't talking to someone family related he flips a coin to decide I think it's cute! "I have gone on one with master" he said staring into the sky, Zenitsu kun isn't very social with people but I know he's way stronger when he's sleeping you see Zenitsu isn't a normal demon Slayer he has plans before and ahead of time, he doesn't even need to use his head to plan them out he just does it!"Oh yea Master asked for you to come! To help us with Training" He looked at me and stood up "Ok"

Noones POV
Kanao and Zenitsu started walking towards the other side of the butterfly estate "Alright as may already know kanao this is Zenitsu Agatsuma you'll be paired up with either-Oh yea the three little girls are grown up now-. Me, zenitsu or Lady Sumi Nakahara"Aoi said fierce, after bieng chosen with someone they started training "Alrigth first up, Tanjiro you have to catch Zenitsu this will determine your speed" "Good luck Tanjiro you'll need it cause Ototo is fast!" Kanao said giggling "Ah,Thanks kan-"Before Tanjiro could even finish his sentance aoi said go and zenitsu sprinted away "WOAH!" a flash of ligthning could be seen behind zenitsu Tanjiro started running alswell

Tanjiros POV
God zenitsus fast! He's probably the fastest person I've ever met! "Three two one! Stop!" I heard aoi yell I didn't notice it before and looked at her, I shouldn't have because I slammed my face on the wall "Tanjiro!are you ok?!" Kanao said "Zenitsu help him up!" Kanao said from the other side of the place, zenitsu gave me his hand it felt embarrassing! I took it though "Thank you zenitsu!" He looked at me in silence and and turned to kanao "Your welcome I was only doing lady Kanaos orders so you should be thanking her" he said looking at me dead in the eyes he's pretty creepy and beautiful at the same time "No no it's alright zenitsu!" Kanao said putting her arms in the air, out of no where zenitsu ran to her and stood still beside her, what's up with him? He acts like he's bieng controlled "Alrigth kanao now it's your turn with the cups and Sumi Nakahara" Aoi said at the cup table "Ok!" I saw Zenitsu walk behind her too he had paper towels in his hand also "Go!" Aoi yelled "Wow you're way faster then before Sumi!" Kanao said after a few more rounds I noticed that there was nothing on Kanaos face! Had zenitsu been catching all the liquid with that one paper towel?! That's incredible "That's it! Kanao you have 5 wins Tanjiro you only have 2 wins against zenitsu and Inosuke you have zero!" Aoi said with her arms crossed "go have a break I'll prepare the food " "Can I help?" Asked zenitsu that's the 4th time Ive heard him talking in all my life "No, it's Alrigth zenitsu you must be tired go and rest I'll call you when needed" aoi said walking towards the kitchen zenitsu nodded "zenitsu your incredible at running!" I said "....." He didn't say anything instead he took out a coin and flipped it it landed on tails "Sayonara" that's the only thing he said to me, I grabbed his wrist "Hey what's that coin fo-" Hes unbelievable!!!! He got out of my grip and now is behind me this guy is creepy kind of like shinobu! "This coin is a memory from lady kanae I assume kanao has one too rigth?" He said holding the coin "Wait so you don't have a memory from your Gramps?" I asked confused "No I do, it's my haori" ah his haori that's rigth it isn't any similar to Shinobus or Kanaos "Oh that's nice! " I said panicking "Sayonara" he said and walked away he's so mysterious the only people who know him well are aoi kanao,Sumi and shinobu "Wait!" what did I just say?!" Sayonara" he said again, his voice is so soft and low! I can barley hear him.