Eyes only on me

Emily's pov:
it was completely dark in the room. Your knees were on the freezing cold tiles underneath you not helping your already trembling body. Your hands were behind your back, tightly tied together with some sort of rope that dug into your skin, leaving a burning sensation.

You could feel your breathing starting to quicken and your heart pounding out of your chest as you heard footsteps coming your way. You were too weak to move at this point. You were dehydrated and hadn't eaten anything in days and you could feel your bruised ribs every time you took a new breath.

"Awh look at you Ems all tied up and pretty, just like you used to like" you heard a voice say in a mocking voice that made your blood boil in your veins.

"Maya" you growled in a low tone.

You could feel her breath against your skin making you jerk away, not getting very far because you were tied to a pole. You felt a sharp blade under your chin, making you tilt your head up. "Oh Ems, don't you know better than trying to leave again?" She said dragging the blade down to your cleavage.

"I'm not scared of you" you spit out trying to not show any fear because you knew that wouldn't do you any good. She ignored your words and turned on a light so you could see her leaning over you.

"And who's the little slut you're always hanging out with hm?" She asked continuing to drag the blade down your body.

"Dont you dare call her that" you said raising your voice, no longer able to keep your calm.

"Don't worry babe, I'll take care of her" she smiled making your heart drop at her words. She was going to hurt y/n, and there was absolutely nothing you could do to stop her.

-

"Em?"

"No please dont!"

"Emily!" You heard a voice say pulling you out of your sleep. You were gasping for air as you sat up in the bed trying to control your breathing. You felt a hand being place on your back, rubbing slow circles to help you calm down.

"Are you okay?" She asked as your eyes met hers. You could see her worried expression on her face as she took your hand in hers, interweaving your fingers.

"Just a nightmare" you sighed burying your head in your arms. In a second you felt arms wrapped around your body, holding you tight. "Shh it's okay, you're okay, it was just a dream" she whispered soothingly in you ear while she held you close. "I-I c-an't b-breathe" you chocked out feeling a sudden panic when your throat started to close up. She quickly unwrapped her arms from your body and sat in front of you as you were gasping for air. Your eyes started to wander around the room and your vision became blurred. You could hear ringing in your ears and a muffled sound of your girlfriends worried voice telling you to calm down.

"Em"

"Baby your having a panic attack. It's alright I'm here, I've got you but I need you to keep your eyes on me" you heard her say as her voice got a bit clearer. Your eyes found hers after a few seconds and she held your hands in hers, gently rubbing them gently to let you know she was there.

"Keep your eyes forward, eyes only on me" she spoke holding your gaze with a soft expression. You nodded slightly desperate for air.

"Okay good, now I need you to take deep breaths with me" she says in a calm tone, her eyes never leaving yours. You did as she said, breathing in and out slowly, matching her breathing pattern. After a few minutes you managed to calm down and your breathing went back to normal. She once again wrapped her arms around you, carefully this time to make sure you felt comfortable.