𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧¹

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇!

Remus was sat alone in the Gryffindor common room late at night with a book in his left hand and a cup if tea in his other, enjoy the sound of the crackling fire and the warms it provides, no marauders snoring, no cold teeth chattering and no random noises.

Well that was until a certain Gryffindor girl named Y/N L/N made her way down stairs with a unreadable look on her face, "Oh, hey Remus, what are doing up at this time?" Y/N asked sitting down on one if the red couches right next to him.

"Reading" Remus stated, placing his book down and directing his attention towards the (h/c) girl who looked extremely tired and should definitely be asleep at this hour "It's 11:37pm, what are you doing up
Y/N??" Remus questioned, raising an eyebrow at the now yawning girl.

"I think Marlene is an alien!" Y/N whispered, looking around as if someone was listening to them "Marlene? An alien? What has Marlene done to convince you that she is some alien?" Remus quizzed, squinting his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows "She was eating MAYONNAISE with a SPOON!! JUST STRAIGHT UP EATING MAYONNAISE!! NO HUMAN BEING IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DO THAT REMMY!!" Y/N whisper-yelled at Remus, her eyes growing wide and her arm fanning all over the place.

"Ya' know, maybe she likes it, people might think that your love for frogs is weird, but none of them are calling you an alien" Remus said, turning his body to face her and grabbing one of her hands to stop them from hitting him in the face.

"But mayonnaise and frogs are completely different, frogs are cute, mayonnaise is just absolutely disgusting!!" She argued, trying to get her hands out of Remus' grasp but failing miserably "I am aware that they are two different things but you have an entire box dedicated to frogs and stacks of books about how frogs live" He reasoned, trying to get the girl to understand his point of view.

"I can see where you are coming from I guess" Y/N muttered rolling her eyes "BUT!! you should let me stay here with you just incase I need you to protect me because she might still be an alien!!" Y/N insisted, finally managing to pull her hand out of his grip and cross them over her chest while puffing her cheeks.

"Wait...was this an excuse to be able to hangout with me?.." Remus asked eyes widening and a light shade of pink spreading across his face at the sudden realisation "I mean...maybe, but I still believe the Marlene is not human, like not one bit!" Y/N grumbled, looking away from Remus as she was hiding her own blushing face.

"Well..um you can stay I g-guess" Remus stuttered grapping his book and beginning to read once more, while Y/N leaned against his shoulder also reading the book.

.............................
~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲~
.............................

"REMUS WHAT THE FUCK!" That is what Remus and Y/N had been woken up too, Sirius and James standing over them, James squealing like a boyband fangirl and Sirius who had an amused smile on his idiotic face.

"𝗢𝗵 𝗴𝗼𝗱.. 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆"
....
.
.
.
.°••°.🧹.°••°.

°••°