𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤³

𝖦𝗋𝗒𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗇ت︎

⚠︎𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲⚠︎

You and your best friend, Sirius Black, were going to attend a party that was
(like usual) held in the Gryffindor common room. You and Sirius had always been inseparable since childhood, often being called the 'indestructible duo'.

Once you two had arrived, you heard him whisper "I'm going to grab a drink, stay here. I'll be right back" into your ear, you not really caring just nodded while he went to go find a drink. Sirius had always been protective over making sure that you were okay and safe and which you were very grateful for.

A few seconds later you felt a pair of arms wrap around your middle and pull you closer to them. Who ever it was had nuzzled their head into your neck and whispered "I'm back" so that's who it is. You turned around to see Sirius drinking out of his glass "So you just forgot mine? Charming" You teased.

Sirius softly grabbed your chin, tilting it up ever so slightly "Open your mouth a bit, darling" He said, you looked at the boy through narrowed eyes, trying to figure out what was going though his head. Hesitantly, you opened your mouth and Sirius lifted his glass inline with your mouth and poured the last half of the glass into your mouth.

After the glass had become empty he had noticed some random drops spilling down the side of your chiln and licked up the last droplets left on your face and then kissed your jaw and neck.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥"

....

"𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?!"
....
.
.
.
.°••°.🧹.°••°.

°••°