𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧³

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾?

Y/N was a well know Slytherin student.
Always following the houses traits, she was cunning, ambitious and a great leader.

Y/N was making her way down the halls with a note book and quill in her hand,
Y/N was on her way to the school library to catch up on some charms work she had not been able to finish.
"Y/N" One of her friends called "Yes, Freya, how can I help you?" Y/N asked, turning around to face the sweet Scottish girl who was smiling back at her.

"I think we should of invited Gwen. I mean, I get you guys argued and stuff but surely you can get over it" Freya muttered whilst twiddling with with fingers and staring at the ground. Y/N's body came to a stop and had turned to face the young girl who began to panic "Wait, I'm sorry, like I didn't mean to be rude or anything but you know you have to sort i-" Freya was cut of by
Y/N taking ahold of her shoulder and shaking her head, indicating for her to shut up.

"We will eventually sort it out, so please don't stress about it" Y/N stated softly before patting her shoulder and carried on walking towards the library doors "Hurry up ya' slow coach" Y/N teased now watching a smile make its way back onto Freya.

Y/N pushed the door open to reveal a large room filled with chairs, tables and extremely tall book shelves "Ladies first" Y/N said with a humours tone and bowing to the brunette girl who looked as if she was about to laugh but had managed to keep it in, which was lucky on her part because Madame Pince (the schools librarian) had just walked passed the two girls who were stood at the door way and had not yelled nor shushes them instead just nodded her head and carried on walking.

"I hate you" Freya whispered, smacking her friend lightly against the arm who returned the gesture by wacking her friend on the back of the head "Be quiet, woman" Y/N whisper back and rolled her eyes.

Both the girls began walking down the long, narrow aisle and passing by a few first year Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs who looked to be doing their homework
"I've found a free table" Y/N heard Freya whisper into het ear "Well lets go to the-"
Y/N was cut of by Madame Pince shushing the two Slytherins, who ducked their heads and made their way towards the free table.

"One second, let me go grab the right books" Y/N said getting up and walking over to one of the huge book shelves in the library "Charms, charms, charms" Y/N murdered to herself, her eyes scanning over every book along the shelf but not seeming to find the book she was searching for.

Y/N had made her way back over to her friends and whispered in her ear "I will have to look on a different aisle, okay?" Y/N asked her friend who just ended up giving her a quick nod and then started to unpack her bag so she will be ready to study. "Maybe the next one over will have it" Y/N whispered to nobody in particular, once
Y/N had made her way over to the book shelve she began to look for the book she needed "Ah, found it" Y/N exclaimed but in a hushed voice, not really being in the mood to be told off once more by Madam Pince.

As Y/N went to grab the book she had been endlessly searching for, another hand had made contact with hers, who ever it was had also been searching for the hard to find Charms book.
Once Y/N turned around she had noticed it was on of those marauder boys, Remus Lupin, Y/N felt a smirk make it way onto her face as she yanked the book out of the boys grib and held it tightly to her chest. "That's some good grip you got there, Lupin" Y/N complimented, noticing a redish tint make it's way on to the Gryffindors face, her smirk got even wider "Oh, don't tell me that's all it takes to get you blushing, Lupin, surely people must be complimenting you left and right" Y/N carried on as she watched the boy turn his face to the side and look over to one of the tables for a few minutes before looking back at her.

When Y/N looked over the boys shoulder she understood who he was looking at, sat on a table to the far right sat Sirius, James and Peter, who all seemed to be in their own world most probably waiting for their friend to come back "Come on, Lupin, talk back, I promise you I don't bite the cute ones" After Y/N's comment Remus' face went back to being a crimson red. Y/N after noticing once again, had let out a little chuckle and grabbed his hand, pulling the young boy closer in the process "I mean, look at that magnificent grip, do you play quidditch by any chance?" Y/N asked "No" Remus mumbled back, still not making any eye contact with the (h/c) Slytherin girl
"Oh no, that was one of your other friends, was it not, what is his name, Potter, or Black, wait they both play right?" Y/N quizzed, now holding the boy's hand and intertwining their fingers which made the boy's eyes widen.

"Oh, Moony, what's taking ya' so lon-" The voice of Sirius Black was cut off once he had see the scene in frony if him. "Oh, nice to meet you, Black" Y/N greeted with a slight smugness in her voice "If you can not see, me and your lovely friend here" Y/N said gesturing towards the brunette boy with her free hand "Are having a conversation" Y/N finished, giving Remus' hand a little squeeze after she had finished talking which cause the boy to cover his face with his hand and look away from the other boys gaze.

"You? you having a chat, a decent chat with a Gryffindor? please don't make me laugh" Sirius laughed out sarcasticly
"Why, yes, weren't we having a nice conversation, Lupin?" Y/N turned her attention towards the other boy and sent him a smug smile. Remus coughed
"Um yeah, yeah we were having a nICe conversation" Remus said with his voice cracking half way though which was caused by Y/N lightly tugging on his hand.

"See, there's your proof" Y/N said holding her head up high, "I can surely give you your friend back if you'd like, but I might end up keeping him a bit longer if you do not require his assistance" Y/N spoke in a mock like tone "Yes" Sirius snapped back "Me, James and Peter want our friend back, so hand him over" Sirua continued, not taking his eyes off Y/N's and Remus' interlocked hands "Well them, I hope you have a lovely rest of you day, Lupin, goodbye" Y/N said before standing up on her tippy toes (cause it doesn't matter what hight you are, my man is along the lines of 6'3, so shush) and placed a kiss to his cheek before letting do of the boys hand and running back of the her friend.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀, '𝗟𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗻'?"
....
credit to ZuzannaGrzelak6 for helping me with the plot.
....
.
.
.
.°••°.🧹.°••°.

°••°