𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤¹

𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗌シ︎

"Pads, you must have a type! Just spill it already!" James nagged as he trailed behind his black haired friend "Prongs, I am not looking for anyone, so drop it" Sirius stated, rolling his eyes at his friends constant moaning and whining.

"What do you mean you aren't looking for anyone right now?! You must be, I mean who isn't looking, Well apart from me I already have My Lily-flower" James finished looking up at the celing in a dream like state "OMG PRONGS LOOK, THERE'S LILY!" Sirius yelled pointing to the end of the 𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝘆 corridor "WHAT!? WHERE??" James scampered like a lost puppy, looking left and right, behind and front, Sirius stretched his arm and pointed to the end of the corridor once again.

"JAMES SHE WENT AROUND THAT CONNER THERE!! QUICK GO!!" Sirius shooed watching the curly haired brunette run down the conner looking for '𝗵𝗶𝘀'
Lily-flower that was most probably sitting in the Gryffindor common room relaxing and reading some muggle-book.

.............................
~𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲~
.............................

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK" James' voice boomed though the boy's dormitory
"God, Pads what did you do now" Remus asked lifting his head up from his book, raising his eyebrow up and chuckling lightly "Oh nothing, just made an excuse for James to leave me alone and like always, it worked" Sirius explained, going back to finishing of his transfiguration homework that they had due in about five day.

"You lied to me!! You TRAITOR!!" James squeaked out (yes squeaked)
"Damn Prongs, ya' sound like my Mother" Sirius mumbled, chuckling a little before going back to finishing off his homework
"You just didn't want to answer my question, did you?" James questioned, leaning the right of his body against the dorm door frame "Wait, what?" Peter asked looking up at the two boys confused. "Remus? did I miss something?" He asked, looking over to Remus who gave him a confused look and shrugged.

"What are you both talking about?" Remus asked, slamming his book shut and placing it down on his nightstand "Oh um" James began, startled by Remus' presence
"Well, I was asking Pads about his type, but he keeps say "oH, iM nOt LoOkInG rIgHt NoW" like who isn't!" James finished, lifting his hand in the air and falling onto his bed.

"James, just drop it, he obviously doesn't want to talk about it" Remus reasoned before grabbing his book again and going back to reading "Yeah, I agree with Moons" Peter muffled, stuffing his face with Chocolate Cauldrons and Bertie Bott's Beans "Yeah, yeah whatever" James said, sitting up and rolling his eyes
"I will get you to tell me some how!" James yelled, walking out of the room and slamming the door shut and storming off somewhere.

......................
~𝐀𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫~
......................

"Sirius, please" James begged, sitting down at the dinner table, grabbing a plate and putting some food onto it as Remus and Peter made their way down the hall "tell you what, fine" Sirius exclaimed, rubbing his hand over his face "I have very high standards, Prongs" Sirius began
"I only fall for people who are quiet, graceful-" Sirius voice came to a stop as his eye caught sight of a (h/c) female stumbling into the hall and falling flat on her face.

"I want that one" Sirius blurted out, watching the girl stand up and dust herself of before jogging over to the Gryffindor table "Definitely her" Sirius said a bit louder, now watching her fill her plate with healthy foods before talking to some of her friends. "Who?" James asked, surprised by Sirius' sudden outburst, James followed his friends eyesight and noticed he was staring at one of the clumsiest people in the
Gryffindor house Y/N L/N.

"OH MY GOSH!! SIRIUS IS LOOKING AT Y/N L/N!!" James screamed, catching the attention if most of the student that were sat in the hall along with Y/N herself, who had a face with a mixture of a startled and confused expression, "Y/N COME HERE" James called, giggling like a little girl who had finally been able to speak to her crush.

"You asked for me Potter?"
Y/N asked, insisting that he got on with his point "Well you see, I just thought that you and my friend Sirius here, might get along quite well" James finished, placing his hand on his friends back and patting three times.

"Oh, Moony, Wormy didn't we have something to do somewhere?" James coughed out, trying desperately to catch his friends attention only to get confused and dumbfounded looks on their face, James sighed deeply and motioned his head towards Sirius and some mystery girl who had some how engaged in a conversation.

"Sure, whatever, lets go Pete" Remus called, standing up with Peter next to him and began making their way to the front of the hall and pushing the doors open before leaving Sirius and
Y/N alone to have a conversation about....eh whatever they were talking about.

"I'm such a matchmaker" James boasted, flipping back his non existent long hair before strutting of to the Gryffindor common room until he was stopped by seeing '𝗵𝗶𝘀' amazing Lily-flower and ran off in her direction leaving Remus and Peter walking back to the common room not really sure with what is going on.

"So um..𝗬𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗝𝗔𝗭𝗭?"
....
.
.
.
.°••°.🧹.°••°.

°••°