Chapter7:Help A crazy woman is in the LOV base

shout out: @Leyou37
The reason why: Your comments make me laugh. Good job

Caption the image:

Many some NSFW/Lemon lol

Spoilers to the series if you haven't watched it.
Deku POV

After Kanchan was done cooking the food we started the eat. It was so good.

Kanchan's food is so good I want to eat it every time.
When we were done we went to Kanchan's room.

I was thinking about a game that one of my friends keeps talking about and someone said creepypasta and then sims 4 so I looked it up on YouTube.

Then I saw a channel called Laurenzside.

So I watch it but it gets funny as I watch it first slender man dies by burning.
Then there was a video that Jeff was playing on a tablet and stayed he and died.

"Ahaziahah your so stupid Jeff "I laughed

I never felt so much happiness n 5 years.

"whos Jeff?" Kanchan asked

" he is the stupid character who stood behind the building and burned as he played on a tablet, "I say.

"Okay Izu ", Kanchan says and smiles

Time skip

Kanchan's closet door open randomly and dabi came out of it scared like.

"HELP THE BASE HAS A
CRAZY GREEN HAIR WOMAN LOOKS AND ACTS WORSE THAN TOGA !! "Dabi yelled

"Wha? Did you say, green hair woman?"I ask scared if I heard him right

"Yes I did she trying to kill me and she keeps saying she wants to kill some blonde," Dabi said

I got scared how did my mother get out of jail? I started to panic.

"Izu calm down I won't let her get you ok?"Kanchan said to calm me down"

I was still panicking.

"Think of 5 things you see?", Kanchan says

I Think of 5 things I see.

" Think of 4 things you love?" Kanchan asks me

I think of 4 things I love

"Think of 3 things that make you happy?"Kanchan asked me.

I think of 3 things that made me happy.

" Now think of your two favorite foods, "Kanchan asks.

I think of two of my favorite foods and I started to calm down.

" Now think of one thing you can't leave?" Kanchan asks me.

I think of one thing that I can't leave.

Bakugou

I was happy I was able to calm Izukus
down.

"HELP SHE IS COMING AFERT US AND WANTS TO KILL YOU BAKUGOU !!!.", Dabi said

"Okay, We will try to keep her away as much as possible if we can."

"KATSUKI I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR TRICKING ME AND TAKING WHAT'S MINE !!!!", Inko yells and tries to get into Bakugous house.

Mitsuki pov
I can hear Inko outside how she escape jail? I grab the phone and call the police and heroes to go get her. I waited as long as I can I was worried about Izuku and my son my husband was at work right now. I wait patiently for the heroes and police to come. I'm afraid that this door won't hold for long.

Narrator
As Inko tries to get in the house she fails most of the time it got her anger more. As she keeps doing this the pro heroes come. Inko is arrested again, and Inko continues to yell in anger.
   Iuzku looks at the aftermath of this and smiles happily at the sight of it. .

Here have the chapter