Chapter 2- American Animated

Asuna and I teleported to Level 47, The Field of Memories. There were no players, at all! News about this player killer must've spread quickly.

"A girl with pink hair, a blue and pink sailor dress, and a rainbow bow...." I trailed off. Where would we find someone like that? I mean, seriously. Asuna pointed.

"Look! Over there!" she called. The girl! She looked at us and screamed "Get me back to Gravity Falls so I can crush those twins!" Asuna gave me a 'she's crazy' look. I agreed.

"Are you the one who's been killing players?" I shouted to her.

"None of them can get me back to Gravity Falls! All I need is metal, like your sword! GIVE ME THAT SWORD!" she screeched. It hurt my ears.

"We're not letting you go anywhere! You have to answer for all the player killing you've done!" Asuna cried. She and I both charged the mysterious girl. The killer started trying to shoot us with lightning bolts and when we got too close, she jumped away.

"God! She's practically a cat for crying out loud!" I muttered.

*Asuna's P.O.V.*

This player killer was fast! She was shooting lighting bolts at us and when I tried to swing at her she jumped put of the way ridiculously quickly. I growled under my breathe. She screamed and dashed forward, grabbing Kirito's sword.

"Kirito!" I yelled. He backed up in surprise. The player killer smiled and suddenly opened a portal of some sort. She went through and Kirito, being the stupid idiot he is, jumped through after her. I quickly followed suit and landed on the ground. We both got up to see the girl had lightning buzzing all around her. I looked at Kirito, and he looked at me. We were both 12 years old again! And... American animated!?