Chapter 3- Giffany

*Dipper's P.O.V.*

Mabel and I were just hanging out in the attic. She was 'bedazziling' her face. Again. I was reading the journal for clues on the evil computer program Giffany. A flash of light appeared outside. I put journal 3 down and walked over to the window carefully.

"What the...?" I muttered. There were two twelve year olds outside, one boy wearing black and a girl wearing white. The boy had raven black hair and the girl had ginger blonde hair. They were fighting... Giffany!? "Speak of the devil!" I said.

"What is it brobro?" Mabel asked.

"Giffany's back! Come on! We gotta stop her!" I said and grabbed the journal. We ran downstairs and out the door of the shack.

"Soos! Mind helping us destroy your evil girlfriend! AGAIN!" I yelled. The two kids had swords and were blocking lighting bolts.

"Kirito! Switch!" the girl called.

"Got it, Asuna!" 'Kirito' answered. 'Asuna' faked an attack at Giffany, then Kirito dashed right where she was and struck the rogue program in the shoulder! She screeched in pain and fury. The two looked at us and Kirito asked "Do you guys have any idea who that is!?" He motioned to Giffany.

"That's Giffany, a crazy sentient computer program! She tried to kill us before!" I called. Kirito and Asuna glanced at each other.

"You're the twins!?" They asked in unison. They knew about us!? Giffany screamed in anger.

"Defeat crazy lady first, talk later!" I yelled. Kirito and Asuna nodded and turned back to Giffany. They charged Giffany and because she was weak, she barely dodged. She started fizzling with electricity.

"I'll get you for this, Players! And I swear I'll destroy you, Pines twins!" She screeched as she disappeared. Soos came running out with 'Saw' mask and a baseball bat.

"Where's the lunatic girl!?" He asked.

"She's gone, Soos. But I have the feeling she'll be back." I said. Time to deal wih the newcomers.